Menu
Looking for a white guy to start a serious relationship
Dec 5, 2009 02:43
guest09275 Hello,

First I'd like to clarify that I don't mean to offen any non-white here. I just like white guy personally.

I am 24, Chinese,cute, friendly, loyal and considerate. I like travelling, seeing movies, chatting, playing badminton, going out for dinner with friends.I'd like to find a white guy who wants to find a Chinese gf to start a serious relationship.I expect he is gentleman, older than me, sincere, friendly and patient, enjoy life. I'm looking serious relationship, if you are looking for fun or something, please do not repond. Thanks! You can contact me by email:hotmail.com|erlenen5201314
Dec 10, 2009 19:58
GUEST82156 Are you from Shanghai?
Jan 14, 2010 15:16
GUEST49232 Hahaha, I am not sure if the previous comment had some hidden meaning in there.. but where are you from in china? are you still in china?

~I will be in china for 5 months, i'd be down for meeting up somewhere or something.
Jan 14, 2010 15:23
  • BWINKS
(i have no clue if my last post was posted as a guest (not guest82156, though).)

Anyways i am an american male, 22, white... blah blah blah. :P
I will be in shanghai for about 5 months this year, send me a pm or respond. i'd be down to meet, see how it goes from there... ; )
Nov 21, 2016 02:03
GUESTATWIINE... Helloo. Am mariam 20years ugandan girl looking for awhite dude for serious relationship.I like travelling ,going out, chatting with friends ,making jokes.i expect him to be agentleman older than me loving ,caring,patient,kind . I I really want to spend the rest of my life with him because its all I have ever dreamed of. Iif u are looking 4 fun please don't respond.thanks can whatsapp me on +256755299770 /find me on gmail.com|atwiinemariamnoor
Post a Reply to: Looking for a white guy to start a serious relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code