Menu
From movie THE PIANIST
Dec 6, 2009 05:48
  • LIZXLI
A good movie worths watching,while a bad one simply is a wast of time.I definitely agree with this.The Pianist is absolutely a good film,I think,which describes the survival of Jew during the period of World War.It is not a story related with love or action something like that,but friendship indeed.The pianist in the story is talented and kind,who wins a lot of help from his friends because of his talent in his former part of life,which has saved him once and once again under servious circumstances.

Well,friend makes our life colorful.Frankly,I have personally received much help from my friends recently.I really appriciate it.Thank you!
Dec 8, 2009 01:06
  • JIMMYB
I just watched the Legend of 1900, also a movie about a pianist. It is good too. However, I haven't watched the Pianist yet.
Dec 10, 2009 05:21
  • LIZXLI
I watched Slumdog Millionaire a week ago. Well,an impressive movie.It tells the story of two little kids ( Rubina and Azharuddin ) growing up in the slum of Mumbai.Life in the slum is terrible.Partly tragedy involves.I was simply wondering that it would be a better place if all the criminals could be punished,especially those who did harm to the kids.Certainly it would be greater if the orphan,homeless or sickness could be helped by governmental authorities.Then this world becomes more and more beautiful,warmer and warmer.Anyway,It is merely my wish then.

In Guangzhou,we experienced extremely cold weather a month ago.Temperature ranged from 4 to 13 degrees.It was so cold that most local people couldn’t get used to it.While I was thinking about when walking along the roads under freezingly cold weather if it is possible to open some shelters for the homeless to live in temporarily like those in HK.It was stangely cruel for them to suffer from this severe cold,and it was because of humanism as well.
Dec 10, 2009 10:12
  • CARLOS
I definitely aggree with you about those shelters...

However about the weather, as a Finn it feels a little funny when some people think they will freeze when goin out in those temperatures.

Right now Nanning night temperatures are about 13 and daytime about 25 degrees celsius. Finnish hot summer time...

Carlos
Dec 10, 2009 21:13
  • CHERRY07
What about 2012? Do you guys have a chance to watch it? I watched 2012 and some documentaries about 2012. Will a great disaster attack the earth in 2012?
Post a Reply to: From movie THE PIANIST
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code