Menu
Kneel down to lose weight??
Dec 8, 2009 02:33
  • CHERRY07
If you walk into an office and find that some employees kneel down in front of their desks, don’t be surprised. This is a new way to lose weight. Those white collars are busy with their work during their work time and almost sit in front of their desks. During their lunch break, they try to find something interesting to entertain themselves, for example, playing Happy Farm game.

However, they found out that sitting too long was not good. Some had stomach ache while others noticed that they were gaining weight. Then a girl came up with a new idea. She knelt down in front of her desk during her lunch break at least 20 minutes everyday. One day, she found out that her stomach ache was gone and she was losing weight. Then her colleagues followed her to kneel down during their lunch break.

Would you considering taking this new method to lose weight?

Dec 8, 2009 02:43
  • HERBEAT
That's way too strange... I dont't think it's good. And there are lots of other ways to keep healthy and at the same time, elegant...
Dec 10, 2009 22:22
GUESTAMMY If they really want to lose weight why continue staying at the computer and play games? go out n excercise during the lunchbreak - this Gen Y is so stupid and lazy!!
Dec 10, 2009 22:29
  • HERBEAT
Sometimes they have to work even at lunch time. Otherwise they will be supposed as bad workers and they might be fire... I mean sometimes and not all workers in China...
Dec 11, 2009 21:38
  • CHERRY07
If I didn't read the news, I just thought those workers who knelt down in front of their desks were punished for some reasons. This is weird. I would rather find some other ways to lose weight instead of kneeling down at my office.
Apr 8, 2010 20:56
GUESTNANCY This is the very problem for me now. The way of kneel down sounds interesting. But it’s a little bit difficult to put it into action. Anyway, I can try it at my spare time. I wonder if anyone can inform me about ur effect by did in this way.
Apr 17, 2010 02:44
  • RAINDROP
yes. it's strange but I want to have a try during my spare. I cannot try that in my office. Hope to see a good result.
Apr 27, 2010 22:59
Time has changed. During the Tang Dynasty, plump women were very popular. Now skinny girls are welcomed. As for me, I won't have a skinny girl as my wife.
Post a Reply to: Kneel down to lose weight??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code