Menu
Marry a Chinese guy?
Dec 8, 2009 03:02
I am not sure if this report is true or just a made-up story. But I found out that it was very interesting.

According to this report, Chinese men are preferred by Japanese women. Last year, more than 1500 Japanese women got married with Chinese men. This report says that Japanese women are very materialistic. They choose to marry Chinese men because Chinese men are richer. Besides, Chinese men have a great sense of responsibility. They care about their wives and children very much. Reversely, Japanese men are male chauvinists.

What do you think of Chinese men? If possible, will you marry a Chinese guy?
Dec 10, 2009 02:11
  • TINAB610
As far as I known, mostly, Chinese men have strong responsibility to their familiy such as wife and kids and parents.And maybe a little traditional sometimes.For instance,maybe he would be unhappy if you didn't go to his partens' home with him together to celebrate the Chinese new year festival.
Dec 10, 2009 03:43
  • JIMMYB
I really doubt the authenticity of that report. Lonely, who wrote that report, a Chinese or a Japanese?
Dec 10, 2009 08:52
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Last time I heard, Japanese women are flocking to South Korea in search of their husbands. I read that Japanese women are running away from Japanese men because of their chauvinistic mentality.
Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Dec 10, 2009 08:52
Dec 10, 2009 21:01
  • JIMMYB
Do they get tired of South Korean men? Now they become interested in Chinese men?
Post a Reply to: Marry a Chinese guy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code