Menu
Need Help to contact police in NANYANG HENAN
Sep 25, 2011 14:03
GUEST14756 Hi. I'm here to share a news that i found amusing a few days back. Went to a link www.wu-lili.com. It was a shop online store with all the electronic appliances at unbelieving prices. Found 'iPhone 5 32GB' there. Clicked on the online chat service there and a representative appeared. Asked her as to how a phone which hasnt been launched officially by apple yet, is listed here. Her answer was, "IT'S OUR BUSINESS SECRET" :D
So any of you planning to buy anything from there. Beware!!
They are just the chinese bastards trying to lure you for money. No reality in it's offers.
Another of the kind is www.wu-lilic.com (It opens to oemapple.com)
I wonder if there is any real legitimate online shop store that has the reasonable and below retail prices for the electronical items :(
Oct 11, 2011 14:13
GUEST36414 fraud to me too

the mails

hotmail.com|wanxiangtrade
hotmail.com|wanxiangtrade01
yahoo.cn|wanxiangtrade
Oct 13, 2011 11:08
GUEST61115 Hi I'm from EU, similar scam happened to me on www.ieatee.com
I was paid amount of € 648 for camera SLR and an additional € 60 for the cost of customs. After 9/17/2011 they are not respond on my emails

1)Beneficiary : Jun SHang Li
(2)Bank Name: Bank of China Nanyang branch
(3)Swift Code : BKCHCNBJ530
(4)Bank Account : 248110075024
(5)Bank Address: No. 162 Jiefang Road. Nanyang City, Henan, China
(6)Post Code: 473000
Oct 14, 2011 06:56
  • TADEK
That's what they ask me to do. Well I did paid for this item and these scumbags send me this e-mail and Chinees police is doing nothing? Here FP would be sitting on theirs backs in no time. I will try to send all of this info to Chinese embassy and police as well if I am lucky to get addresses.

I lost $253.00

Account name: LiLi Wu
Destination country: China
Account details: BKCHCNBJ620, 103214658311
Bank of China Shaanxi, No126 Bida street Xian city
Shaanxi province China 710001

And that's the email...

Dear friend:
Very sorry
I have just received notification
the product is seized by the customs.
Customs new regulations:
if product price is lower than USD 500
you need to pay for customs tax 50% of the product price.
so you need to pay the tax?USD 125
or you add products,and make the total products price more than USD 500,
?You can get VIP price and delivery for free?
the tax will be 5% of the price(You won't pay for any fees any more?product will arrive your house directly)
and we will pay the tax.
sorry to trouble you
please understand.
thanks
Oct 15, 2011 08:55
GUESTMACINTO... hello my name is Alfonso Motta and I'm from Brazil.
I recently bought some products (3) site (www.upsaler.com) and is now called (www.oemapple.com);
The point is that I was injured, stolen, because I paid for three products and have received nothing. any products.

I realized that the pictures of the products on the site is illegal aa logo with the name of the site zol.com.cn.

I think the site is being used fraudulently, by the scammers.

I believe that most Chinese are very honest ...
UNFORTUNATELY I WAS FOOLED, AND IN 1220 DOLLARS injured.

WWW.OEMAPPLE.COM BELIEVE THAT THE SITE WAS TRUE ...

WHAT IS THE DIRECTION OF THE SITE ZOL.COM.CN, CAN HELP ME RECOVER THE MONEY ...

ANY DOUBT TO MY EMAIL IS:

hotmail.com|mundodatecnologia10

I HOPE YOU HELP ME AND TOGETHER WE CAN ALSO REMOVE THIS WEB SITE scammer. OK?

GRATEFUL.

NOTE: DO NOT SPEAK CHINESE. AND WRITE IN ENGLISH ONLY, OK?
Nov 13, 2011 20:38
GUEST38214 Seems like these idiots have started another website: http://www.hk-credittrade.com/
Please let me know if this is also a fake site??
Nov 23, 2011 03:42
GUEST58249 Latest victim my self as per the followings:
Name: Yusop MOhd Daud
E-mail: thundercranes.com|yusop
State / Province: LABUAN FT
City: LABUAN FEDERAL TERRITORY
Address: Lot SK 0486, KG. SG. KELING
Address Line 2: JLN RANCA RANCA
Zip/Postal Code: 87015
Phone: +60128280007
Company: Thunder Cranes SB
Msn:
Fax: +6087425979
Shipping Method: FED-EX
Payment: Bank Transfer (T/T)

(1)BANK NAME:BANK OF CHINA NANYANG BRANCH HENAN PROVINCE P.R.CHINA
(2)BANK ADDRESS:NO.89 of Industrial Road, NanYang HeNan China
(3)First name: Dezhi
Last name: Zhang
(4)Bank Account: 257202633581
(5)SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ530
(6)Zip: 473000

Remark: This Order of 3units iPhone 4S 64Gig is (BLACK) colour. Indicate Telephone contact on the Package. Take note: Labuan Federal Territory is a Duty Free Island under the Royal Customs ACT.
Order Date: 2011-11-10 8:02:38
Nov 27, 2011 23:56
GUEST39025 Are you saying this company:
Applesele The safer, easier way to buy online
Felix Yang / Marketing Manager, HAILONG ELECTRONICS Beijing
is a Scam?
Are you really sure?
Thank You,
Edvine
Dec 9, 2011 08:24
GUEST32121 can i ask i bought camera cannon 600D i paid this and than i must paid the duty 40 percent ok you send my item 21.November via NORMAIL MAIL SERVICE and you send me my online tracking number but i cant foud this side and check this...whats the problem?and when i got my item? please i paid 386US and than i must paid 160 US duty. thanks fo your reply
Dec 17, 2011 02:18
GUEST63529 I have been scammed by Felix Yang for 650US$ after he got my money he contacted me saying my order had been shipped but customs now hold the order because there was a new tax in China all goods sold that have a value of less than 1,000US$ are subject to a customs tax of 48% if you do not want to pay this 48% you can increase your order so the total value is over 1,000$ then there is only a 5% tax over 1000$ but do not worry the company will pay this tax
This bloke never gives up trying to get more of your dollars & has all the moves covered he thinks, I have a very good Chinese friend in China & i have given him everything i have on the lowlife with a little help & a lot of luck you never know.
Is there anyone out there that can link this scumbag or any of his bogies electronic companies to Alibaba if yes please let me know (aanet.com.au|wheelie) as i have an Ace of Diamonds that could bring this excuse for a human being down..

The thing that beats us all is GREED when we see these items & the prices they are asking all we see is $$$$ back in our pockets There is an old saying (If it looks to good to be true it properly is) There is sure way to know if they are trying to scam you, that is ask will they accept payment using Escrow If they come back with No it costs to much say no problem i have an Escrow account if they still decline LOOKOUT YOU HAVE FOUND ANOTHER SCAMMER.

Beware I read on another site that 63% of sellers using Alibaba are SCAMMERS.
Page 13 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need Help to contact police in NANYANG HENAN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code