Menu
Which Market should i go too for Hats scarves and gloves set? Yiwu or Guangzhou
Dec 9, 2009 17:14
  • ZHARR2000
hi everyone

Looking to purchase around 3000 sets maybe more depending on prices of " Hat scarf and glove set" willing to manufacture but would rather just buy wholesale which market should i visit for best price and products? Yiwu or Guangzhou

just to let everyone who answer this know, this will be my first trip to china any and all suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Dec 9, 2009 22:54
  • EREN
hi friend,

welcome to yiwu!

yiwu is a big market for hat ,scarf and glvoes,good quality and low price.I think yiwu is better then guangzhou .guangzhou price is higher.

When you come to yiwu ,you will find good place for you to do business.

I'm eren in yiwu .I know this market and this industry very well.
any question or help ,pls don't hesutate to contact me .

best regards

eren

hotmail.com|wxrzyn
skype;aizhu9991
Dec 10, 2009 03:14
  • GEOFFLEE
hi,there

i think yiwu wholesale market is better, competitive price with good quality.

Interpreter service and Guide are available in Yiwu city of Zhejiang Province.I have studied English in New Zealand for three years.For more info about me, please click this web page(my personal file) :
http://www.freeiva.com/chinaguide/IVA_details.php?hr_code=15672

any questions,do not hesitate to contact me.

Geoff Li
Mobile 0086- 134 8699 9996 / 0086- 130 4994 9989
MSN: hotmail.com|dongfenghardware
Email: gmail.com|geofflee2002
Dec 10, 2009 08:56
  • BILLCAI
Hello my friend,
Guangzhou has more high-end products, for Amercian markets, Guangzhou is better than Yiwu. I am familar with all the wholsale markets for the products you mentioned, if you have any question or need any help in Guangzhou, please feel free to let me know, my email is: hotmail.com|caijun_bill and cell phone number is: +86 13710648656.

Best Regards.

Bill Cai
Dec 16, 2009 00:13
  • AYRANUSKA
how to go to yiwu city...i am from philippine...i only know guangzhou
Dec 17, 2009 01:35
  • JOYIN
Hi AYRANUSKA ,

This is Joyin from China .and I ' ve been in Philippines twice.I also spent my graduation trip there.(Palawan,Subic, Tagaytay,Manila.etc,anyway ,I love it )

One of my philippines friends also interested in Yiwu market so I have visited there for her before

Here is some information for you and hope it helps: if you fly manila to shanghai ,then just take bus to yiwu when you arrived shanghai. Or,if your flight is to Xiamen? Ok, I leave my email:hotmail.com|Joyinyeh. if you need detail information,just email me !

Good luck !
Oct 1, 2012 22:08
GUEST34130 Hi friend we trying to. Buy glove, hat, scarf ,you said that you know some good place in guangzou where would that be? My email adress: aol.com|fofanabeauty or gmail.com|fofanabeauty. my name is mamadou
Oct 2, 2012 06:26
  • GIONVIA
For scarves and hats and gloves ,u may check out below three places;

a.Jiahe fashion accessories wholesale market , mainly scarves and hat, nearby guangzhou train station .

b.Yueheyingzhong fashion accessories , u can get lots of cheap scarves and hats ,gloves there .

Cheers and good luck .
Post a Reply to: Which Market should i go too for Hats scarves and gloves set? Yiwu or Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code