Menu
What’s your excuse for split-up?
Dec 12, 2009 01:46
  • CHERRY07
Here are Top 8 excuses that college students use when they break up with their lover.
Top 1 “My mom told me that I shouldn’t find a BF/GF in college.”
This excuse is too naïve. Finally, you found that the third person in your relationship was his/her mom.
Top 2 “Well, honestly I am not interested in men/women.”
The guy who used this excuse has definitely mad up his/her mind to split up. The metaphor is that he/she might be a gay/lesbian.
Top 3 “I love you too much and I am afraid that I won’t love you one day. So let’s break up.”
Bullshit! If you love him/her too much, you won’t break up with him/her. Just find another good excuse.
Top 4 “I…I am suffering form the cancer…”
Better not cheat him/her. If he/she is too kind, he/she will make up his/her mind to take care of you. BTW, don’t use your health as an excuse.
Top 5 “We are actually ordinary friends. Right?”
He/she is too cruel. He said this to deny everything happened between you and him/her.
Top 6 “It’s your problem!”
Wow, he/she is too selfish and irresponsible. Both parties are responsible for the failure of their relationship.
Top 7 “Sorry, I can’t forget him/her and I couldn’t take you as him/her substitute.”
The victim is pathetic. He/she was just her/his former GF/BF.
Top 8 “I promise to be your BF just because I made a bet with my friends.”
The one who said this deserves a whacking. He wasn’t serious about the relationship.

Do you have any “better” excuses for split-up?
Dec 12, 2009 17:26
  • BOBERT
A sure-fire relationship breaker; "I have AIDS".
Dec 13, 2009 07:19
  • LARRYBOY
waited too long for sex
Dec 13, 2009 21:37
  • BOBERT
"I wasn't ever interested in you, I was really after your mother/father/sister/brother/dog/cat/pig/chicken. You were just a stepping stone"
Last edited by BOBERT: Dec 13, 2009 21:40
Dec 13, 2009 22:49
  • HERBEAT
It's not good.....
Dec 14, 2009 14:16
  • SHESGOTTOBE
It's not me. It's you.
Dec 15, 2009 01:04
GUESTAMMY [quote=CHERRY07,383802]Here are Top 8 excuses that college students use when they break up with their lover.
Top 1 “My mom told me that I shouldn’t find a BF/GF in college.”
This excuse is too naïve. Finally, you found that the third person in your relationship was his/her mom.
Top 2 “Well, honestly I am not interested in men/women.”
The guy who used this excuse has definitely mad up his/her mind to split up. The metaphor is that he/she might be a gay/lesbian.
Top 3 “I love you too much and I am afraid that I won’t love you one day. So let’s break up.”
Bullshit! If you love him/her too much, you won’t break up with him/her. Just find another good excuse.

Top 4 “I…I am suffering form the cancer…”
Better not cheat him/her. If he/she is too kind, he/she will make up his/her mind to take care of you. BTW, don’t use your health as an excuse.
Top 5 “We are actually ordinary friends. Right?”
He/she is too cruel. He said this to deny everything happened between you and him/her.
Top 6 “It’s your problem!”
Wow, he/she is too selfish and irresponsible. Both parties are responsible for the failure of their relationship.
Top 7 “Sorry, I can’t forget him/her and I couldn’t take you as him/her substitute.”
The victim is pathetic. He/she was just her/his former GF/BF.
Top 8 “I promise to be your BF just because I made a bet with my friends.”
The one who said this deserves a whacking. He wasn’t serious about the relationship.

Do you have any “better” excuses for split-up?

TOP 9
"I NEED VARIETY. DON'T YOU KNOW VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE?"
Dec 15, 2009 18:51
  • LARRYBOY
Bad breath
Dec 15, 2009 20:21
I heard these words many times in soap operas. “I am not worthy of your love. I don’t deserve you. We don’t match up. We are not meant to be. I don’t match you……”

Is it so hard to tell the truth? If you don’t love him/her anymore, just tell him/her the truth. Don’t find any excuses. Be honest!
Dec 16, 2009 20:31
  • JIMMYB
"My mom told me that I shouldn’t find a BF/GF in college.”

Very interesting! He/she disobeys his/her mother's order to find a GF/BF. Then he/she is getting tired of his/her GF/BF and wants to end their relationship so that they said this as an excuse. Absurd!
Jan 20, 2010 10:13
  • BWINKS
I just told her i was going to be cheating on her soon cause the fire was gone (the love i used to feel for her was gone...i can't explain it or know why but she just became a best friend with benefits. I tried fixing it but couldn't).... I was bluntely honest... and god i regreted it (to see her cry soo much) then see her throw herself at some guy as a rebound...
Post a Reply to: What’s your excuse for split-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code