Menu
Train from Shenzhen to Haunshan
Dec 12, 2009 21:53
  • MARCOP
I will be in Hong Kong in March and want to take a train to Huangshan. Questions:
1) Do I need to go to Shenzhen to board the train or is there a train that leaves from Hong Kong?
2) Can I buy a ticket with only 3 days advance? I arrive in Hong Kong and want to take the train 3 days later.

Thank you for all replies.
Dec 13, 2009 22:21
  • HERBEAT
I'm afraid there's not train from Hong Kong to Huangshan. But you may try Shenzhen. A train would take a long time... It's ok to get the tickets before the train moves, hehe...
Dec 13, 2009 22:28
  • APAULT
There are 2 Huangshan cities served by train, one in Jilin and one in Anhui...which one did you mean? There is unlikely to be a direct train from Kowloon, HK.

You can do your own research in http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/

Booking in advance is desirable but not always easy unless you are in the city you want to travel from. Try your travel agent at home, or try in HK. You should have no problem once in Shenzhen
Dec 20, 2009 14:00
  • ELLYSE
I presume you mean Huangshan in Anhui province. No direct train from Hong Kong. If you don't mind the journey duration, there's a direct train from Shenzhen, K26 (1205--0733) that takes 19h28min.
Post a Reply to: Train from Shenzhen to Haunshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code