Menu
Angel’s face and Devil’s body?
Dec 15, 2009 03:35
  • CHERRY07
Do you know “Angel’s face and Devil’s body”? In China, if a girl has Angel’s face and Devil’s body, she must be very beautiful and charming. However, not all girls have angel’s face and Devil’s body. So here comes a question for gentlemen: Here are two girls. One has angel’s face and the other has Devil’s body. Whom will you choose to be your wife?

I asked some of my male friends. They all wish that their GF could have both. If they have to choose, most of them will choose Devil’s body.
Dec 16, 2009 01:25
  • BOBERT
What is a devil's body? Someone with a forked tail and horns?
Dec 16, 2009 20:18
  • JIMMYB
I guess that devil's body here refers to a well-made and neat figure, for example, Marilyn Monroe. Many men take Marilyn Monroe as their dream girls.
Dec 17, 2009 20:31
Dream girl? I never imagine Marilyn Monroe as my dream girl.
Dec 18, 2009 04:01
  • LARRYBOY
Here are 2 questions for the gentlemen what would you choose,,,A woman with a sincere heart,and is true to you,,,,,,,,,,,or a woman who will tell you what you want to hear because it is convenient.
Dec 18, 2009 05:00
  • DODGER
LB, maybe I’m just shallow. I’d take the hot devil body and the BS anytime.
If I’m lucky I could find one in my stocking this Xmas. I’ve been really good this year.
Cheers, Dodger.
Dec 18, 2009 20:42
  • KEVIN0518
Well, well, today women can do plastic surgery to own both angle's face and devil's body. Just be careful.

Larry, I will choose the first one with a sincere heart,and is true to me. A woman who will tell you what you want to hear is very smart and I can't handle smart women.
Dec 20, 2009 17:52
  • LARRYBOY
Hey Dodger, be careful what you wish for,,you just might get it,, in your stocking!! Which poses another question......Gentlemen what would you rather prefer,, I high maintenance model or a low maintenance model??? I prefer the low maintenance model that is self sufficient in all ways (Beautiful or not),,,,,,,,BUT then there is the high maintenance model with ALL the bells and whistles that goes with it,,constant pampering, spoiling and spending. If you shop around ,,you can get the low maintenance model at less than half the price,, and has all the "bells and whistles" and is truly in control of herself , then..you get a bargain!! Again it is personal preference,,,,What would you prefer?? and I am not talking about cars!! Best LB
Dec 21, 2009 06:07
  • HERBEAT
Hmmm... guys... How about a Devil's face and an angel's body? hehe...
Dec 26, 2009 01:25
GUESTAMMY you can have tiger woods, roger d-u-h dodger ha ha
Jan 19, 2010 14:34
  • BWINKS
as I have just come out of a rediculously long relationship, I have to say i would go for the devil body way faster than the angel face... I'm just a poor college kid lookin for a rebound

hahaha. I hope i find one in china on my foreign exchange!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Angel’s face and Devil’s body?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code