Menu
petrner in business
Dec 16, 2009 07:48
  • SABRIN
hi,i am sabrim from australia,interessted buying goods from guangzhou,such as clothes,glasses,belt,bags,etc
any one can help?
Dec 16, 2009 10:16
  • ZENCHEN
Hi Sabrin/m, I'm now selling fashion stuff in ebay. I'm looking for Australian partner on ebay business.
Rgds.
Steve
Dec 29, 2009 19:44
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
if you want to buy thoes things,you have to come to china and check the quality and style which you like or not.
i'm in guang zhou now,
qq.com|shirley525
Jan 10, 2010 06:57
GUESTELEGANT... hello, this is ellen from guangzhou, purchase agent for foreigners to source right products & suppliers in China, audit factory, Quality control according to your requirement, monitor loading before shipment. etc. if there is anything i can do for you, contact my e-mail:126.com|chinellen, skype: moonriverlotus.
Jan 12, 2010 20:16
  • QINLIMEI
Hello Sabrin.
I work as a business assistant in Guangzhou. I have helped several western clients do their purchasing in the Guangzhou wholesale markets, including belts, bags and clothes. I can also arrange shipping.

I would be interested in being your partner in this venture. I am sure we could find a good way to work together.

Feel free to contact me at any time. Click on my name and you will see my website and contact information.

Best regards,
Lee-May
Post a Reply to: petrner in business
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code