Menu
My hair done failure,yes, i am ok
Dec 18, 2009 02:38
  • YANGOLA
Hello all, I will join my friend's birthday party this sunday,but I had a hard night, tossing and turning all night (do not picture me like you that the crazy night with messy guy), I had my hair permed last night and finished the beauty project till 11pm, i think i should be careful even when in sleep.
Well, actually I went there with a sincere hope that the ugly duckling could turn into a beautiful swan, but in an accident i became the grandma wolf.Disappointing,my cousin's depressing but lovely, she congrats me have bird nest on my head.
i am ok, with black eye and wild hair (not sexy related).
The true is hair reflect women's confidence and mood, it can make you an old dull lady and also could make you an eye catching hot babe.
Now i help you to understand, woman is moody but easy comfort, for instance Mr A been caught peeping at Cup D, Mrs A pinched his arms and kicked him away,Mr A complain Mrs A is moody, but a little gift, a new dress, makeup or a new hairstyle, Mrs A could refresh and feel like new born and probably back with a soft pinch or sensual kiss.
Well, Christmas and New year is coming, wish you all refresh and enjoy the holiday.
Dec 18, 2009 04:53
  • DODGER
Yangola, I feel for you. I have problems with my hair every day.
Dodger.
Dec 18, 2009 21:27
  • GARYKINKADE
Sensual Kiss!!......I haven't had a sensual kiss since 19 ought and 85 and---------wham #@%^&@
bam ""@#$%$#

Sorry , but my husband is temporarily out of commission, and should be back from
the hospital in about a week.

Yangola..your hair looks fine, do not fret.
You all have a Merry Xmas and a happy New Year from me and my husband (what's left
of him).

Thank You........Gertie
Post a Reply to: My hair done failure,yes, i am ok
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code