Menu
Want to buy land or home in Yangshuo / Guilin area
Dec 19, 2009 01:33
  • MAIEN
Will be in Yangshuo/Guilin area on December 29 thru January 1 and am interested in looking at 2 to 4 acers of land to buy. With or without house.
Dec 27, 2009 01:52
Hi Maine, I am Lynn, an real estate agent in Nanning of Guangxi, if you choose to invest an appartment or house in Nanning or Guilin, I can help you to find your like one, and nice appartment/house with reasonable price. There are a lot of new buildings open in Nanning and Guilin now, as The Asien-Expo is held in Nanning in Oct each year, more and more foreigners know about Nanning and Guilin and move to live here, rent or buy appartment/house, or invest for business. It's free to consult and contact me at llonggreen@hotmail or yahoo messager yahoo.com.cn|llinlong76 I will provide better service for you sincerely. I will reply as soon as possible. Welcome to China. By the way, I came from Guilin. welcome to Guilin also.
Dec 27, 2009 02:35
new house 240 square metres, 3 buildings, sell price 1680,000 RMB in Yangshuo city yahoo.com.cn|llinlong76
Jun 24, 2010 21:36
GUEST13179 hi my name is shaoqin xian can you please tell me how much it would cost to rent a 3 bedroom appartment in guilin or yangshuo we will need it for about 2 years shaoqin my email is yahoo.com|shaoqinjohn
Mar 19, 2011 15:55
GUEST36241 dear lynn,my name is vernon trexler from the USA.I am in process of selling my home here in pennsylvania.my wife and I plan to settle in the yangshuo area.she is from nanning.we are interested in purchasing a home(with mortgage)we would like backyard large enough to have large vegetable garden with available sunlight 6hrs/day.it will be the two of us&3cats(housecats only).ideally ii hope to be there by the end of summer.i want to be prepared to settle in ASAP.i will be working closely with feng to arrange the sale &will finalize all soon after my arrival to china.i look forward to meeting you...yours truly,vernon trexler
Jul 15, 2012 03:36
GUESTALBERT HO Dear Lyn, my name is Albert Ho and I live in Australia. I am looking into the possibility of buying an inexpensive flat (two room) in Nanning or Guilin of not more than 300,000 renminbi. It need not be in an expensive area as I am overseas Chinese and I like to get connected to the local Chinese people. If a foreigner cannot own it, I can buy it under a Chinese name. Please let me know of its availabilty. Thank you.
Sep 8, 2012 10:20
GUEST14185 Dear Lynn, Im Yasemin from Benelux and I am looking for housing possibitilties near Yangshuo, towards Chaolong perhaps (near the farmers). You can contact me on hotmail.com|yasjuh. thank you in advance!
Sep 24, 2012 06:06
  • AALIA448
In that area of Yangshuo/Guilin there are so many flats in suitable range with good location so i think that place will fulfil your all desires.
Oct 18, 2012 07:56
GUESTGB Hi,
My name is gb, and planning to live in guilin/yangshou, i want to buy inexpencive apartment or small house in that area, pls contact me and give some idea. within 3 months i am there. my email yahoo.com|gbiltd
Oct 19, 2012 12:43
GUESTYH I am looking to buy a bigger house or villa in Guilin in prime area by the water in the city. I am Chinese from hk. Thanks. He gmail.com|lala288

Pls contact me with more info
May 14, 2013 16:13
GUEST24365 Hi,my name is Mike,Vancouver,Canada and I looking to rent/or to buy 2 BR new /older apartment in Guilin.My gf live there and we would like to settle down.Any ideas or suggestions,please.All replies: gmail.com|smax60 Thanks
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Want to buy land or home in Yangshuo / Guilin area
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code