Menu
How do you view “Naked Wedding”!
Dec 24, 2009 01:24
Don’t misunderstand me. “Naked Wedding” doesn’t refer that the groom and the bride had their wedding in nude. Here it means they just spend 9 RMB to register and get their marriage certificate legally. Also they don’t buy an apartment, a car even wedding ring.

In their opinion, living a happy life is the most important thing. Two ordinary people empty all their wallets to pay for the down payment of an apartment and they will burden to pay for the loans from the bank in the future 20 or 30 years. Such a life is unacceptable for them.

Men and women think differently about "Naked Wedding". 80% men agree to have a “naked wedding” but 70% women think naked wedding is unacceptable.

"Material foundation is very important for a stable relationship. Sometimes you have to be pragmatic.” A female netizen said.

"I just can accept “half-naked wedding. I mean an apartment is a necessity. The apartment is like our trousers. The car is like our shoes and the wedding ceremony and the wedding ring are like our hat and scarf. You can go out without your shoes, hat and scarf. But dare you go out in nude? ” Another girl said.

How do you view “Naked wedding”?
Dec 25, 2009 01:50
  • JIMMYB
Interesting! Of course men prefer to have such a "naked wedding". You know, many young men in China even can't afford the down payment for an apartment let alone the car and a very luxurious wedding ceremony. To be honest, I am dreaming of finding a girl who'd like to have a "naked wedding". Unfortunately, such girls are very rare.

Currently, there are more male bachelors in China. So girls take the initiative to choose the one they like.
Dec 25, 2009 21:02
  • KEVIN0518
"I just can accept “half-naked wedding. I mean an apartment is a necessity. The apartment is like our trousers. The car is like our shoes and the wedding ceremony and the wedding ring are like our hat and scarf. You can go out without your shoes, hat and scarf. But dare you go out in nude? ” Another girl said.

So funny! Our ancestors did go out in nude but times are totally different. If you walk in nude on the street, people will think that you might suffer from mental disorder. So just be normal and realistic! Such girls are as rare as pandas, haha. Just trivial revision on Jimmyb's words.
Jan 3, 2010 21:59
GUEST3254 Girls have high requirements on their future husbands. An apartment is a necessity. To marry a girl, men have to be "versatile". Men have to learn to cook, do house chores etc. What do the women do?

Jan 14, 2010 02:05
What do women do?

GUEST3254, they do bear children for you. Besides, they also cook and do the housework too.
Post a Reply to: How do you view “Naked Wedding”!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code