Menu
travel from hangzhou to YiWu
Jan 17, 2011 07:29
GUEST01142 Hi
ellyse
you are fuy,do you see KATHINOZ's words .he want to yiwu . hangzhou to yiwu ...
Feb 4, 2011 12:05
GUESTKALA We are 4 people traveling from Pudong Airport to Yiwu on Feb 23rd at 6 PM . Please advise what is the best way .
Feb 9, 2011 00:55
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKALA

We are 4 people traveling from Pudong Airport to Yiwu on Feb 23rd at 6 PM. Please advise what is the best way.

If you need to get to Yiwu on the same day, you may take airport line 1 to T2 of Hongqiao Airport and then catch a taxi to Hongqiao Railway Station to take D217 train to Yiwu. It departs at 22:30 and arrives at 00:28. It is difficult to find a place to stay at that time. The other way is to hire a taxi or car to bring you to Yiwu. Much more expensive.

Mar 4, 2011 03:45
  • DADIDING
Hi,,You can take bus from Hongkong to Yiwu directly..

Or take flight from Hongkong to Yiwu..

it's not too much money..

if you need some boday to help you in Yiwu,please contact with me

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding

Mar 4, 2011 18:15
GUEST69453 Hello,
I am going to Yiwu. Please help me because my flight arrive at Pudong airport at 1930. Last bus for Yiwu is 16:00. What other options I have to yiwu and how much.

Please let about how much will it be from Hong kong airport to Yiwu airpot..thanks.

Mar 4, 2011 23:02
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST69453

Hello,
I am going to Yiwu. Please help me because my flight arrive at Pudong airport at 1930. Last bus for Yiwu is 16:00. What other options I have to yiwu and how much.

Please let about how much will it be from Hong kong airport to Yiwu airpot..thanks.

Time :Takes 70 munites to Shanghai South station . Charges :20 RMB. Transport : Airport No .7 Direct metro .
This line does not stop in the middle .
And there is always one train every one hour. Takes around 3 hours .
There is only one air plan in one week fron Hong Kong, so please forget about it . good luck.
more question needed , hotmail.com|tilkaner
Mar 20, 2011 07:16
  • ERSEN
Hi, Sir/Madam.

I also have similar experience when I visited America..So sourcing a Guide or assisant or Freind in China before your source the products is necessary,...Which will eliminate your worry or confusion during your travel,i Think.

I would like to do something for you if you have want good in China, As i worked in perfume factory for export business more than 5 years In Yiwu here and know a factory how to operate well,and visiting the different countries and areas during the time, such as Moscow,Bologna,Las vegas,Hk and so on... Now i want to devote to export business and extend my business service like translator,QC,Business assistant,Travel guide,Marketing sourcing and so on...

Feel free to contact me when you or your friend needs.

Awaiting your call or recommendation! Thank you !

Warm Regards,

Ersen

Redience in YiWu

MSN: hotmail.com|Zh-613

Mar 26, 2011 07:59
GUESTNITESH Hi , tell me the best way to travel to yiwu if I land at Hangzhou Airport at 10.10 pm.
Mar 27, 2011 01:34
GUEST7183
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNITESH

Hi , tell me the best way to travel to yiwu if I land at Hangzhou Airport at 10.10 pm.

The last direct bus from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu leaves at 21:30. You can not catch the bus. I suggest you stay at a hotel and take D train or direct bus from Hangzhou to Yiwu.

If you really want to reach Yiwu at night. You may take a taxi to Hangzhou South Railway Station to catch a train to Yiwu. The other option is to hire a taxi.
Mar 27, 2011 09:58
GUEST79238 Hi, I need some assistance here. I will be travelling to hangzhou in late Oct. However, my expected arrival time at hangzhou airport is about 11.35pm. I think by the time pass custom, it should be past midnight. Beside staying in Hangzhou for a couple of days, my trip includes a visit to Yiwu. I was thinking of going direct to Yiwu from Hangzhou the very next morning, and then return back to Hangzhou to spend a couple of days before flying off. Now from what I read here, since the last bus from Hangzhou-Yiwu departs at 21:30pm, I can only take bus on the next morning. So my question is, are we allowed to stay overnight in Hangzhou airport and sleep there till the next morning? Also, what are the recommended mid-price hotel in Yiwu? Thanks.
Page 11 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: travel from hangzhou to YiWu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code