Menu
travel from hangzhou to YiWu
Mar 27, 2011 13:03
GUESTDEEPAK ... I want to go from guangzhou to yiwu 17 march what is the time shedule for airlines.Are there any other options bus or train so that i can reach there convinently.Also let me know how should i reach Honkkong from yiwu to catch a 5PM FLIGHT.
Mar 27, 2011 20:41
GUEST8075 [quote=GUESTDEEPAK BANSAL,423833]I want to go from guangzhou to yiwu 17 march what is the time shedule for airlines.Are there any other options bus or train so that i can reach there convinently.Also let me know how should i reach Honkkong from yiwu to catch a 5PM FLIGHT.[/quote]

Guangzhou to Yiwu by plane:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/guangzhou.htm (search flights on your own).

Guangzhou to Yiwu by train: K528, T170, K210/K211. Search the detailed schedule:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm

Yiwu to Hong Kong: You can go to Shanghai or Hangzhou first and then take flights to Hong Kong. Or you can take train from Yiwu or Shanghai to Shenzhen first and then pass the Luohu Border to reach Hong Kong.
Apr 13, 2011 23:38
GUESTJONES I want to take the bus from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu.
Do i have to buy the bus ticket in advance? If Yes, is there any website from where to buy it?

Can someone write give me what is wrote in the BUS to Yiwu? (in chinese characters)
Apr 14, 2011 09:21
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJONES

I want to take the bus from Hangzhou airport to Yiwu.
Do i have to buy the bus ticket in advance? If Yes, is there any website from where to buy it?

Can someone write give me what is wrote in the BUS to Yiwu? (in chinese characters)

No, You do not have to buy in advance .
去义乌的直达大巴!direct bus to the Yiwu!
Good luck ! If anything is needed, feel free to contact.
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Apr 15, 2011 00:51
  • DAVIDWU1103
You can take bus at Hangzhou South Bus Station.

I am Guide in Yiwu.
Apr 21, 2011 05:16
GUEST99581 I am planning to travel from Yiwu to Shengzhou. Please let me know best possible way.
Apr 21, 2011 20:45
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST99581

I am planning to travel from Yiwu to Shengzhou. Please let me know best possible way.

I haven't heard a place called Shengzhou yet. Are you sure you have the right name?
Apr 25, 2011 12:17
GUEST21218 hai my frd

i m in yiwu.i want 2 go hangzhou for sightseeing.how can i go?is there any tour agency i yiwu for one day trip?or whether i hve 2 go by bus.or is there any tour agency which can take me for sightseeing in hangzhou in one day.i dont know chinese language.please let me know all these things.
Apr 25, 2011 21:48
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21218

hai my frd

i m in yiwu.i want 2 go hangzhou for sightseeing.how can i go?is there any tour agency i yiwu for one day trip?or whether i hve 2 go by bus.or is there any tour agency which can take me for sightseeing in hangzhou in one day.i dont know chinese language.please let me know all these things.

You could go to Yiwu binwang Bus Station (宾王客运中心)to take a bus to Hangzhou. There are many buses operating every day.
Last edited by BL2022: Apr 25, 2011 21:50
May 17, 2011 04:06
GUESTOMAR, R... Helo,

I am from Malaysia and I plan to go to Yiwu either June or early July. From Kuala Lumpur I will take an Airasia flight to Hangzhou. Questions:
1. is there a bus from the airport to Yiwu. If so what number of the bus and what schedule. Also the fare.
At Yiwu I will stay for 4 nights, please recommend me a hotel that is not too far away from the wholesale market. I need a twin bed room. What hotel and what cost?
Where do I contact the export agent/export expert in Yiwu.
My email is yahoo.com|ezxs03 and streamyx.com|rasom
Thanking you in advance.

Best regards

Omar, Rashid
Page 12 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: travel from hangzhou to YiWu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code