Menu
Don´t step on the flowers
Dec 25, 2009 05:54
  • CARLOS
Three british prime ministers, John Major, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown died in a car accident. They flew to the gates of heaven, where st. Peter already was waiting for them.

St. Peter said: "You must have heard rumours about all kinds of tests made here, but they all are nonsence, You all are wellcome, so in you come." John, Tony and Gordon were a little surprized, they really had waited for a test.
They were about to walk in the gate, but Peter stopped them and said: "There is only one thing..." The PM:s looked to each other, yea, we knew there would be something...
"Do not step on flowers."

Oh, that´s it? No problems then, thought the PM:s and stepped in.

But there were flowers everywhere and it took only about half hours before Gordon stepped a flower. Took only seconds and Peter came with the most ugly woman they had ever seen. Peter chained her with Gordon and said: "You two will be together forever." To John and Tony he said: "Do not step on flowers:"

Understood, yes, yes said John and Tony and walked away on their toes leaving Gordon and his new partner behind.

They managed a couple of days, but then Tony got overbalanced and stepped on a flower. Only a blink and Peter was there with, if possible, more ugly woman than Gordon´s new partner. Peter chained her with Tony and said they would be together forever. "Do not step on flowers", he said to John.

John decided it would be better to just stay in one place and move only if really must.

Days went by, a week, two, a month and still John had not stepped on flowers. One morning Peter came with a woman. She was beautiful, perhaps John had never seen anything like her. Peter chained them an said they would be together forever.

John thought this was a prize for being so careful. He looked his new partner and could not stop asking himself, how did this all happen.

His partner heard his loud thinking and said: I don´t know about you, but I stepped on a flower...

Carlos

Dec 25, 2009 19:49
  • CHERRY07
Carlos, is it just or a joke or does it have some other meaning between the lines?
Dec 26, 2009 03:38
  • DODGER
So did I step on a flower or my Wife step on one?
Great story though Carlos.
Dodger.
Dec 26, 2009 20:18
Carlos, a wonderful story and I think it is very similar to the story "Don't step on ducks" you have told us before. So I wonder is the heaven full of ducks or flowers? or both?
Jan 6, 2010 11:09
Ping stepped on one Dodger, only joking mate

Alan
Post a Reply to: Don´t step on the flowers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code