Menu
China Southern Airlines to Guilin and Sanya
Mar 3, 2005 13:47
  • HOMEFREE
Please comment your experience on flying with China Southern Airlines. I plan to take this airline from Guangzhou to Guilin and back then Guangzhou-Sanya. Is Sanya really the Hawaii in China, comments anyone? Is Li River dirtier than Venice? I have high expectations of Guilin and Sanya, don't want to be too disappointed. Thanks.
Mar 3, 2005 14:12
  • PEPPERMINT
To be frank, services of any Chinese airlines are much the same, be it China Southern, China Eastern or Hainan Airlines, though the worst is Air China.
Mar 10, 2005 12:21
  • CATHELEEN
you will find Li River is the highlight of your china tour.The 54-kilometer Waterway on the twisty Li River from Zhujiang to Yangshuo covers hundreds and thousands of grotesque peaks, forming a picturesque scene. With the river winding its way like a green ribbon and peaks lining up like bamboo shoots,the landscape appears to be a beautiful sketch.
Mar 11, 2005 12:53
  • PRVNK
I'd suggest keep your expectations low. I've heard of people come back with resentment when they go with high expectations.

However if you prepare yourself without expectations you will have a very pleasant experience!
Post a Reply to: China Southern Airlines to Guilin and Sanya
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code