Menu
Do you suffer from H1N1 horror?
Dec 29, 2009 00:45
  • CHERRY07
A 15 years old boy who caught a bad cold was forced to get off the long distance bus on the express way just because some other people on the bus doubted he was more likely to suffer H1N1 virus, according to a report on People’s Daily website.

This boy wore a mask when he got on the bus because he was afraid that he might communicate his colds to other people. He coughed very hard due his bad cold. Whereas, several people on the bus feared this boy might be H1N1 sufferer so that they menaced that they would get off the bus if this boy stayed on the bus. The young man had no other choice but got off the bus.

Luckily, he was found by the police on the express way. Then he was sent to a local hospital to take a test. It turned out that he just caught a bad cold and the doctor just gave him some medicine. At last, the police helped him to get on a bus.

The public seems to be panic about H1N1. But do they have the right to force a boy to get off from the bus?
Dec 29, 2009 00:49
GUEST1223 I understand why they forced that boy to get off the bus. They didn't want to be affected with H1N1. The boy couldn't prove that he just caugh a cold. Next time, we should bring our medical record with us.Otherwise, we might be forced to get off the bus like that boy.
Dec 29, 2009 21:54
I have to say that I am a bit selfish and afraid of being infected. If I was on that bus, I might do the same thing.
Dec 30, 2009 21:16
  • JIMMYB
These guys who forced that boy to get off from the bus were not wrong. They just wanted to protect themselves from being affected with H1N1. That boy should have seen the doctor first. He already knew that he caught a cold. There was no reason for him to appear in public. He might have something urgent to deal with. But he should be responsible for himself and other people. What if he was infected with H1N1?
Post a Reply to: Do you suffer from H1N1 horror?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code