Menu
Should China abolish the death penalty?
Mar 31, 2010 00:28
  • BOBERT
The law needs to be changed. Every crime should carry the death penalty. All criminals currently serving time in prison should be executed. Any criminals who have served their time and have been released should also be executed. China is too soft on crime!
Apr 12, 2010 09:31
GUEST72190 You read all this and think, what is he thinking? To try and smuggle that much drugs over the border. But from many sources, Akmal Shaikh was very mentally challenged, and was tricked into bringing the drugs over. He travelled to Poland from his homeland Britain to set up an airline. But his flaw of not having enough money or ideas stopped this plan. Then this group of guys convinced him they were going to record a pop song that would be an international hit. They gave him a bag, and made up a story of why he had to bring it. Being mentally ill, he didn't really think these guys were out to hurt him. When China caught him and sentenced him to death. They were aware of this, because Akmal's family travelled to china, with british embassy guards. China still went through with this. Also, China only let out the information of it being from lethal injection. But earlier proof of this situation showed that he was shot to death.

I do not agree with death penalty or capital punishment towards the mentally ill, or anyone under the age of 18. In fact, it is an international law of not being able to sentence anyone who falls in those categories.
Apr 19, 2010 22:50
  • MARRIE
In Ancient Europ and China, there were various of death torture that is too cruel to be used today. Criminals must be executed but the way of killing them should be soft without pains.
Apr 19, 2010 23:17
GUEST21131
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

In Ancient Europ and China, there were various of death torture that is too cruel to be used today. Criminals must be executed but the way of killing them should be soft without pains.

You mean the cruel death tortures are used today! Wow, i never heard about this. If they do exist, I don't think they should be cancelled. Those who did evil crimes deserve a cruel punishment. Hah, sounds like a tyrant!
Mar 25, 2011 16:50
GUEST92205 i think there is no reason to get rid of the death penalty. what do you do with the crimanals that deserve it let them off with a warnig. no you give them what they deserve.
Jan 23, 2024 22:07
GUESTBRYANKIZ Thanks for great info. What trips can you recommend in 2024? Astro tourism, eco diving, home swapping, train stations are the new food destinations,sports tourism, coolcationing, gig tripping, private group travel?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should China abolish the death penalty?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code