Menu
Looking for professional and experienced Chinese tutor?
Dec 30, 2009 10:47
  • JENNY_CHOI
With our teaching experience, we could design an enjoyable lesson for you and make you a fast learner!

The advantages of taking my lessons:
1. Native Chinese with good English command (my basic qualification)
2. Flexible schedule made for you, (Available time: 7 days a week/ morning hours, afternoon hours en evening hours)
3. Customized teaching contents according to individual needs.
4. Convenient location: Downtown Guangzhou or the place you prefer, make it more convenient to you
5. Reasonal charge

If you feel interested in it, please contact me at amy@gmail.com|198567 or gmail.com|jenny.chinesesourcingagent
The best investment in the future is to learn Chinese!
Jan 29, 2010 19:24
  • JENNY_CHOI
IF you are interested in learing chinese and looking for the tutor ,feel free to contact us:
Email:gmail.com|jenny.chinesesourcingagent
Feb 20, 2010 20:36
  • JENNY_CHOI
Happy chinese new year!
If you want to know more about china and learn chinese ,feel free to contact me .
Thanks
Feb 22, 2010 00:56
  • AMYSOURCING
we will teach survival Chinese first
Apr 14, 2010 19:15
  • JENNY_CHOI
IF you are interested in learing chinese and looking for the tutor ,feel free to contact us:
Apr 21, 2010 02:15
  • JENNY_CHOI
If you feel interested in it, please contact me at amy@gmail.com|198567 or gmail.com|jenny.chinesesourcingagent
The best investment in the future is to learn Chinese!
Apr 23, 2010 19:45
GUEST92180
Hi,boys and girls.
I am Peter.I am a teacher working in one Chinese agency in Beijing.
If you want to travel to China,do business,work or study in China,you really need to know something about Chinese and Chinese people.I'll teach you the basic Chinese and teach you how to deal the relationships with Chinese people.
1.About Chinese:Chinese includes a lot of dialects,but most people especially in the cities,people speak Mandarin.One of the reasons we need to speak Mandarin is that if everybody just speaks their own dialects,we cann't understand each other totally,especially when we are very far from each other.For example,the people in guangzhou speak cantonese;the people in Shanghai speak the dialect of shanghai;everyplace has its own dialect.The pronunciation difference is so big that we cann't understand each other.But we share the same writen language,which seems a little difficult and weird to other people.Chinese has tones which is the major reason why you think it's difficult.Many characters share the same pronunciation.So I don't think if you just learn Pinyin,you can master Chinese,It's a little ridiculous.You have to learn Chinese words,maybe just a few.In fact you don't need to learn all the Characters,you just need to recognize them.These will really help you if there is one day you want to continue learning Chinese.My advice to you is you can just learn 3 or 4 simple characters one day.After a period,Chinese characters will be easier and easier.You Chinese will become better and better.
2.Chinese people.Most Chinese pepole are very good,we are warm hearted;we like to help each other.But surely there are somebody not very good.But you can find good person.And the relationships with Chinese people is a little more difficult.Anyway,I need to go to work now....

I want to find some students here online.I can teach standard Mandarin.After about 20-30 hours learning,you will master the basic things in Chinese,you can take a taxi,buy something,or asking ways,go to supermarket,and even make friends with Chinese people and the most important thing:I will teach you the very basic thing during these period,so you will have the ability to continue learning Chinese by yourself.And you will know how to deal with the relationships with Chinese people.By the way,my major in university is teaching Chinese as a second language.I will give you a free trial lesson.And the tuition will be 12 dollars dollar/hour.It's very cheap,but I think it's the market price.
For other information,just email me: gmaill.com|happyfreepeter
I will reply you as soon as possible.
Best wishes
Apr 23, 2010 23:16
  • JENNY_CHOI
Apr 28, 2010 00:56
  • YAOXIAOYAN
contact us , we can teach on line too like from skype
email:gmail.com|amy198567
Jun 20, 2010 06:02
  • JENNY_CHOI
professional and experienced Chinese tutor in guangzhou ,welcome to contact us if you are interested in learing chinese ;
Email;gmail.com|jennyzgr
Cell phone/;13719156120
Jul 5, 2010 00:23
GUEST32135 how much per hour?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for professional and experienced Chinese tutor?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code