Menu
Interpreter and sourcing agent in Guangzhou
Mar 18, 2012 11:50
  • GIONVIA
For clothing, there are really so many wholesale markets you need to check , Huimei and hongmian and new china building should be good choices here .

For fabrics, u may go to Zhongda fabric wholesale market .If you have time , u may also check Shimao fabric and textile wholesale markets which is located in Foshan.

For handbags , you may check the surrounding wholesale markets located on Zhiyuangang .If you have time , u may check the handbags raw material wholesale markets and there are many shops also having handbags to show clients .

Good luck and welcome to guangzhou where business blossom .

Mar 31, 2012 17:04
GUEST49133 Dear job seekers:
we want some honest and reliable worker for our china/guangzhou office who can source for us,can follow up and develop our products preparation till shipment.
if you are interesteddont hesitate to contact me at the following:
Jasmine
World biz
yahoo.com|jasmineworldbiz
Apr 22, 2012 20:59
  • PHILLIPPA
Hi my name is Pip Stephen I have a wholesale company in Sydney Australia. We currently Manufacturer Ladies Fashion and Jewellery out of Guangzhou. We have an Agent for the last four years but are looking for a new company. We have found that with our current Agent1) we are not getting quality control 2) They are sending items we did not order 3)They are also are not attempting to negosiate the best competitive prices for us 4) WE would also like English to be fluent. 5) We would like an agent that is working for our company and looking for benifits for Think Design. So both companies can benifit. I hope you are that Agent.
Best Regards
Pip Stephen
thinkdesignonline.com.au|pip

Apr 23, 2012 03:43
  • SUNNYPRINCE
Hi Jasmine

I have one friend want to interpreter and she will contact you,thx!

Best Regds
Sunny
Apr 27, 2012 04:33
  • KHATTAL_ARIK
hi dear friends
i am looking for willow basket ( basket for gift & flower) with very good compitative price,
any one pls help me about, from wich province to get ( wich place in chine is populer for basket) mail me on
yahoo.com|khattal_arik
Jul 2, 2012 00:55
GUEST33251 Hi

As you know where all markets are and where to look for certain products.

Are you a sourcing agent?

Sep 16, 2012 19:08
GUESTPHIL hi my name is phil.i am coming to guanzhou soon . im looking to import daycare supplies such as chairs,tables,mats,furniture,toys,soft toys...etc.
i would need someone to source for me
gmail.com|phil.fraraccio64
Sep 17, 2012 04:27
GUEST02194 Hi

I am coming to Ghuanzhou in October to purchuse autumn/winter childrens clothes for my shop. I need an interptreter/guide for my stay as well as to consolidate my orders , invoice and ship. do u provide this service?

Thanks
Sep 17, 2012 04:55
  • BILLCAI
To GUEST02194,
First of all, welcome to Guangzhou.
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, a senior interpreter/guide and agent with 7 years experience. I am very familiar with all the childrens clothes markets, I often guide customers from different countries to the markets here to help them get what they look for. I can also help you to solve the problems of invoice, shipping etc. For more details, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
+86 13710648656
Sep 17, 2012 05:28
GUEST02194 Hi

Do you do children's clothing as well?

Thanks Sally
mweb.co.za|sallysid
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Interpreter and sourcing agent in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code