Menu
Entrapment again?
Dec 31, 2009 02:02
  • JIMMYB
According to the Global Times, three cops in Quanzhou, Fujian Province pretended to look for whores in an entertainment center. The procurer there introduced three girls to them and charged 3600 RMB. Later, three prostitutes and the procurer were caught by the cops.

On December 18th, the procurer was sentenced to five years imprisonment and fined 5000 RMB by the local court. But she was not satisfied with the judgment and decided to appeal to a higher court. Her lawyer said that the punishment was too severe because she was entrapped by the police.

Considering of the entrapment, do you think she was punished a bit severely? And what do you think of entrapment?
Jan 2, 2010 09:49
  • LARRYBOY
Turn the situation around to where there are 3 drug dealers,, do you think the drug dealers who get caught, were entrapped? or is it a removal of danger off the streets? Dont put yourself in a situation (or even as a 3rd party) to where you will get caught doing something your not supposed to do by that countrys law!! Liberal thinking says, "Oh those poor prostitutes" .........No she was not punished a bit severely and another word for entrapment is a "Sting operation" that happens all the time everyday in all circumstances that are illegal by that countrys law. Liberal passive thinking feels sorry for the hardened criminals or the like that kills your family, feels sorry for corporate theft, feels sorry for the prostitute with HIV, feels sorry for kidnappers, and blames society for not doing a better job of raising "Your Children" when it was your job in the first place!! Whos fault is it when you let wild animals in your house and they tear it up?? The animal?? NO its you!! Dont we set traps for animals so they dont destroy or kill live stock,, or is that unfair too!! So lets all have a candle vigil for all the criminals that were wronged and all the animals from the smallest to the largest that were entrapped, and let them all go free! Lets give these "Good people" more of what is being taken away from the law abiding citizens,,More rights! Next time I set a mouse trap, I will put a note next to the trap warning the mouse not to go near it, and if the mouse reads it and turns away from it and the cheese, I have done my community a service and the animal rights group will not have a Candle vigil outside my house. Entrapment is only good for stopping what is bad or illegal. LB
Jan 2, 2010 22:17
  • GROWTHRING
<<Whos fault is it when you let wild animals in your house and they tear it up?? The animal?? NO its you!! >>

We name it aggressive 'Ganster Logics' or 'Woods Theory' that accompanies the progress of western civilization. It's true that its your fault that you have your house teared down without measure of protection like animal trap or hunting guns put in place. Once we human beings are out of forest, this logics still apply. If the annoying mice cannot be caught with the glued boards or cages with pieces of cake, we would raise cats to slove this issue to keep the balance.

My question to LB is: when the twin towers of world trade center were teared down, whose fault did you think it iswas? Is it Porphet Muhammad or Jesus Christ, or is it just a Natural Balance?
Last edited by GROWTHRING: Jan 2, 2010 22:23
Jan 3, 2010 07:45
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Growthring Thanks for your reply,.... interesting! . I dont remember speaking against the Eastern culture to my reply to Jimmy,, nor did I point a finger at ones belief. The answer to your question though is my words that you quoted back to me. Best Regards LB
Jan 3, 2010 21:39
I am wondering when the cops showed up to catch the prostitute. I guess that they already set up a trap when the three cops brought them to the hotel. Once they took off their clothes to sell sex to the cops. They showed their identities and caught them. They are better than those cops in the movies. At least, they didn't sleep with them. The police in the movies slept with the prostitutes. When they finished, they didn't give money to the prostitutes. They just told them "I am a cop and you are arrested".
Jan 15, 2010 02:43
  • KEVIN0518
The police in the movies slept with the prostitutes. When they finished, they didn't give money to the prostitutes. They just told them "I am a cop and you are arrested".

Very smart! First they satisfied themselves and then they caught the prostitutes. Sounds perfect.
Post a Reply to: Entrapment again?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code