Menu
TOURIST APPLICATION
Jan 5, 2010 15:54
  • BLUEROSEGIRL
Hi, I'm British and from London. I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. Although I'm from London, I have been living in Ireland for the past 3 years with my Irish boyfriend. We have just booked return flights to china in March. I would like to know if I can apply for my visa entry to china in Ireland or do I have to do mine in London even though I live in Ireland now? We are going over to London for a few days next week so I could get mine done there but can he (he has an Irish passport) get it done there too so we don't have to travel all the way down to Dublin (as we are 4 hours drive and have an alzheimers relative living with us) to get his visa entry to China? Any idea anyone out there?
Jan 5, 2010 23:20
  • SMILE1212
It depends the chinese embassy ! maybe you can call them first and know about some information first !

good luck!
Jan 6, 2010 20:36
GUEST04154 aaa
Jan 7, 2010 00:36
  • LEMONCACTUS
Best bet is to either email the Chinese embassy in London/Ireland and ask them, or email an agent and ask. I always use an agency in the UK, so that I don't need to travel to either London/Edinburgh to get it issued.
Jan 7, 2010 11:01
  • DAVEC
I live in southern UK, I send mine to an agent in Edinburgh, have done for the last 4 visas. It saves the hassle of going to the visa centre.
Jan 7, 2010 23:48
  • APAULT
Please see: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/ireland.htm You will see that there are separate prices for foreigners so you should have no problem (as a European citizen).
Post a Reply to: TOURIST APPLICATION
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code