Menu
Travel to China and Dalian
Jan 8, 2010 17:40
  • RAJPATEL
I am going to Dalian on January 22nd for a first time for a week and need some help. Hotel, Visiting place and english speaking company. I am going for business. Want to visit Shanghai and Beijing. any thoughts will help.
thanks
Jan 8, 2010 22:56
  • ELLYSE
In a week, there isn't really enough time to do business in Dalian as well as sightsee in both Shanghai and Beijing. I would usually recommend 2-3 days for Shanghai and 4-6 days for Beijing.
For sightseeing, there's plenty of general information both online and in print.
If you have any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg RajPatel) in the subject line.
Jan 15, 2010 17:20
  • RAJPATEL
Thanks for info. Unfortunately I have 8 days only. I will be finish with Dalian in 4 days. I am thinking to go to Beijing for 3 days and visit.
Jan 15, 2010 19:26
  • ELLYSE
If you only have 3 days left, then pick either Beijing or Shanghai.
Mar 10, 2010 20:35
  • JERRYZHENG
Dear Rejpatel,
I am quite interested in being your business travel guide in Dalian.
I am also a businessman in the field of International Trade.
My english speaking is good enough for our Driving tour around Dalian. As you know, I've been guiding clients and friends from US, Belgium, Malaysia.
So if you are satisfied and willing to "hire" me as your guide in Dalian, pls send email by hotmail.com|zdx111 or call me at 86-13940980825.

BRGS
Sincerely
yours, Jerry
Post a Reply to: Travel to China and Dalian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code