Menu
Hong-kong and china which is cheaper for wholesale clothing purchase
Jan 10, 2010 06:13
  • OKESONJ2000
Dear All,

Firsly appreciate you all for your helpfull information on this site.I post some information on this site late last year about were to get a source agent in China for whole sale mens clothes .

I am from Nigeria and it has not been easy getting a Visa to come over to China for my puchase . I have been advice by my Visa agent to go over to Hong-Kong and purchase these clothes.

IS THERE ANY MENS CLOTHING WHOLESALE MARKET IN HONG-KONG. CAN I GET THESE CLOTHES AT A CHEAPER PRICE IN HONG-KONG THAN IN CHINA.

Please some one should advice me on what to do .Can i get something like :

MENS JEANS,MENS SMART SHIRT,T-SHIRT,POLO AND SPORT SHOES CHEAPER IN HONG-KONG THAN IN CHINA PLEASE HELP ME I NEED TO TRAVE TO MAKE THIS PURCHASE AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON THIS EMAIL : yahoo.com|okesonj2000 or post your response on the site as i will always be here to go through your advice
Jan 11, 2010 03:22
  • CINDYHUDAN
I think clothes in China is cheaper. Most of factory is in China. You need do some search to find some clothes factory and the talk to them by email or call first, see what they can offer you. How many clothes you need? You may have a great deal with them. check everything before you come.
Good luck.
Post a Reply to: Hong-kong and china which is cheaper for wholesale clothing purchase
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code