Menu
Children's Wear Wholesale market in Guangzhou
Feb 29, 2012 03:22
GUESTTAI hi i want education suppils in guangzhou ??
Feb 29, 2012 08:18
  • GIONVIA
For kids wear , u may go to zhongshanba road and also the kids wear wholesale markets nearby canton fair old complex .Cheers
Mar 26, 2012 00:36
GUESTSHIELA Hi, do u know how can i get branded baby shoes for wholesale through online in China? Brands like mothercare, guess, carters etc. direct supplier or manufacturer. Do u know one? Pls recommend me. Here's my email: yahoo.com|jornales_shiela. Or if u can give me their email or website. Thank you..
Mar 27, 2012 14:00
GUEST35210 Hi ali I want to ask about china visa for holland pasport.
kan I get a visa in hong kong eselly.Imean from hong kong to china becuse I wnat
vist hongkong and then china foor 20 days.

thanks
livear
Mar 27, 2012 22:44
GUEST4422
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST35210

Hi ali I want to ask about china visa for holland pasport.

kan I get a visa in hong kong eselly.Imean from hong kong to china becuse I wnat vist hongkong and then china foor 20 days.

thanks
livear

Is it difficult for you to apply for a Chinese visa in your country? If you have enough time, apply for it successfully before traveling to China. If you are in a hurry, you can ask help for the HK CTS (China Travel Service). They are very capable. But you need to pay a certain amount of service fee to them.
Apr 10, 2012 02:18
GUEST26141
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIONVIA

For kids wear , u may go to zhongshanba road and also the kids wear wholesale markets nearby canton fair old complex .Cheers

where to buy a a cheap and good quality cloths for man and women? Wholesale market....
Thanks a lot,
Aug 5, 2012 03:58
GUESTFAROOQ i would like to visit guanzou province of china. would any body be kind enough to give me some information on where should i go whole sale children wear. the market should be really good and full of veriety.
Aug 7, 2012 19:40
  • GIONVIA
For children clothes , u may check out zhongshan ba and xinglangchao children clothes wholesale markets .Good luck
Sep 16, 2012 16:03
GUEST32174 where to find wholesale market with variety design of foreign brands baby and children''s shoes like Osh Kosh, GAP, Next, GUess , Mothercare to name a few? Pls email me at hotmail.com|yaseen.mainoor
Sep 26, 2012 05:18
GUEST05159 If I want to sell children's clothes in Zhongshan bi Lu were would I buy my clothing from?
Page 5 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Children's Wear Wholesale market in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code