Menu
Tiger Woods to donate 3 million dollars to Haitian quake victims!
Jan 15, 2010 21:31
  • KEVIN0518
Tiger Woods has been disappearing for a while since his marriage scandal. Now he comes back. The US media reports that he is considering donate donating $3 million to Wyclef Jean's Yele foundation in an effort to create a mobile hospital in Haiti.

3 million dollars? He is so generous. However, people think that he just wants to save his good name by donating so much money. What do you think?
Jan 16, 2010 00:01
GUEST1836 Good chance. Tiger has hidden in the bush to avoid the public's attention. Now it is a good chance to rescue his good name. He can donate money to Haitian people and they will feel grafeful to him. But he can't erase the fact that he once betrayed his wife.
Jan 21, 2010 15:36
  • SHESGOTTOBE
While this gesture is good, with Tiger Woods, it is all about image. He is trying to repair/buy back his image. Too bad, how do you repair a broken glass?
Jan 22, 2010 01:17
GUEST78122 I completely agree with the above post.. He is trying to repair his image..
Jan 22, 2010 02:43
  • MILES
He might just try to repair his image but many people's lives will be saved with the help of him. That's a good thing. I should say "thank you" to him though I couldn't stand his cheating on his wife.
Post a Reply to: Tiger Woods to donate 3 million dollars to Haitian quake victims!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code