Menu
Which is the most beautiful Hangfzhou or Suzhou
Jan 15, 2010 23:40
  • RICTODD
Jan 15, 2010 23:55
GUEST3196 what are you planning to do? If you wanna see classical gardens, you should go to Suzhou because Suzhou is famous for its various gardens. Hangzhou has West Lake, a natural tourist attraction.
Jan 16, 2010 01:29
  • ELLYSE
Definitely Hangzhou for me, by far.
Jan 16, 2010 05:28
GUEST52074 There will be very few tourists to Suzhou if not because of her close location and name-linked to Hangzhou. I am disappointed with Suzhou. Anything there are found better elsewhere. Not a must-visit place.
Jan 22, 2010 21:34
  • RICTODD
Thank you for your reply. I had heard that Hangzhou was very beautiful. My friend, I am visiting, had always wanted to go to Hangzhou and got there on a business trip, but would be happy to return. Also had heard that Suzhou was older , but very nice from some colleagues, but has never been there. I haven't been to either, only ChongQing, Wenzhou and Shanghai.

I had mention that I had missed YuYuan gardens on my previous trips toi Shanghai and would like to go there, along with the Art Museum, and saw on this site about a water town (thought that might be interesting). After mentioning that my friend said some colleagues suggested Suzhou also being near Shanghai.

Just trying to figure out where I should spend the most time.

Thanks
Jan 22, 2010 21:58
  • ELLYSE
If you're interested in seeing a water village, I would suggest Xitang (http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1d57/f2e9f/) or Tongli.
If you'd like help with itinerary planning, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg RicTodd) in the subject line.
Jan 23, 2010 12:10
GUEST86165 ELLYSE,

I wonder how do you earn here ? In form of commssions from restaurants and train tickets or in what ways ?
Post a Reply to: Which is the most beautiful Hangfzhou or Suzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code