Menu
Visit Xiamen !
Jan 19, 2010 03:26
  • LUCA
My name is Luca . I am from Bucharest Romania . I will visit Xiamen in May . I will come here for business . Please tell me if I can find one person to guide me .What can you tell me about accommodation ? I want to accommodate in a decent hotel and prices acceptable . What can you recommand me there ? I am very interested in clothing brand Polo Ralph Lauren and Abercrombie & Fitch. Could someone tell me where i could find thouse products with very good quality and very good prices ? Thanck you for your answers !
Jan 19, 2010 04:31
  • ELLYSE
You're perhaps living in a dream. Why would very good quality branded clothes be available in Xiamen just because it's in China?!
What is your definition of "decent hotel" and "acceptable prices"?
Jan 19, 2010 05:23
  • LUCA
Dear Ellyse ,

Thanck you very much for your prompt answer . For almost one year i buy high quality products from someone from xiamen . I would personally come to buy these products from Xiamen but i don't know where to buy this products .
Jan 19, 2010 11:44
  • ELLYSE
Although the person who had been selling you the products might be in Xiamen, the goods might very well be produced somewhere else.
You didn't answer re the hotel questions.
Jan 19, 2010 18:10
  • MEGANXU
i suggest you choose the hotel in gulangyu island. Because the hotel there is very characteristic ,surrounding by the ocean.Most hotels have the big gardens.Of course ,the price is almost equal to the ximen's.
Jan 19, 2010 18:51
  • ELLYSE
IMHO Gulangyu is a good place to stay if you're here for sightseeing, but this person is here for business and might find it more convenient to stay in downtown Xiamen instead.
Post a Reply to: Visit Xiamen !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code