Menu
Translator for light work
Feb 4, 2010 12:53
  • BBESSER
Businessman seeks translator for light work.
Last edited by BBESSER: Feb 4, 2010 13:15
Feb 5, 2010 21:43
  • ELLYSE
What's your definition of "light work"? Which city?
Feb 5, 2010 21:47
GUEST76160 Thank you so much for your response---but I just hired someone from a different site. Again---thanks.
Feb 15, 2010 23:33
  • KEVINZZZ
My name is kevin zheng. a native Chinese speaker with fluent English from Beijing, China. I am an experienced business coordinator, English language interpreter and translator. I was a retired naval officer, 30s now.
If you would like translation help with your business activities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong or any other places in China or if you need a representative or coordinator in China for your business, I can provide you with first rate, professional assistance. I can also help you source inexpensive suppliers of the products that you need from the Chinese market. If you have something to sell, I can also be your distributor in China.
On my website www.chinatour-translator.com, you'll find some references written by past clients. In the book HIGH TIDE, and on the website: www.sanec.com.au, you will find me as well. Please don't hesitate to call or email if you have any further questions - I'd be happy to speak with you.
Email: hotmail.com|chninterpreter
Phone: (86)13188512385
Feb 15, 2010 23:39
  • INNEWS
Thank you so much for your information. I do have a translator but I will keep your information.
Feb 20, 2010 16:01
great,and hope everything goes on with you
Post a Reply to: Translator for light work
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code