Menu
HELP IN GETTING A HOTEL IN QINGDAO. NEAR CHONYANG ROAD.
Feb 18, 2010 08:26
hI THERE
I am going to china,Qingdao this year , dont have exact date. I would like to know who has been in Qingdao area please. I am taking my son who is now 4 yrs old to CHENGYANG PEOPLES HOSPITAL for umbilical cord stem cell infusions as he was born blind. I need an extra place in case some family members cant stay in the hospital with me. I need a place near the hospital above . cAN anyone give me info on the HOLIDAY DAY INN PARKVIEW please. And does anyone know if they sell 100% gwava juice there. So hard to know what you need and if they have it.
thank you and chat soon
karen
Feb 27, 2010 01:50
  • QINGDAONESE
Hi, I'm here in Qingdao, I think I may be helpful. May I know how long are you going to stay? You wanna live in a hotel or rent a house for short term? How is your budget? For the guava juicy, frankly speaking, I'm not sure whether the hotels offer it, but you can buy from supermarket, so shouldn't be a problem. If you need more information, you may send me Email: yahoo.com.cn|shelley_cyp
Mar 17, 2010 13:07
  • ELLYSE
I've been to Qingdao before but have not stayed at that hotel before.
19 user reviews on TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297458-d1145894-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Qingdao_Parkview-Qingdao_Shandong.html
Mar 17, 2010 19:31
  • APAPAS
Hi there,

It always depends on what kind of hotel you wish to stay in. The Holiday Inn is a nice choice. If you are flying in from o/s, it may be best to either bring special requirements with you, or spend a day in Beijing/Shanghai, stocking up on products such as Guava Juice.

Hope this helps.
Apr 30, 2010 01:20
ChengYang is a district of Qingdao. I hope everything worked out well. God bless your son Karen! Amen!
Post a Reply to: HELP IN GETTING A HOTEL IN QINGDAO. NEAR CHONYANG ROAD.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code