Menu
seeking travel partners to Tibet at the end of June
Feb 18, 2010 08:39
  • LAUGHINGKING
Hi everyone, I am leaving Shanghai for a trip roughly about 10 days to two weeks to the west of China in June, probably in the middle or the end of June. My plan is to get to Xi'an first, then Dunhuang to check out the Silk Road and the desert, then Qinghai Lake in Xining, then catch a train from Xining to Lhasa and spend several days in Tibet and then head back to Shanghai. As I am still a student and I kinda have a tight budget, I might catch trains for most of the trip and it won't be a luxury style but a relaxing and adventurous experience.

I am a 21-year-old Shanghainese girl and I've stayed in Melbourne for a while, I am a really fun and easygoing person. I love travelling a lot and this will be my graduation trip I guess. Here I kinda hope to find someone who's at similar age and also adventurous and fun to share the same trip with me. I sincerely hope that we hold a similar view of travelling and love to explore more of the world.

If you think this seems interesting and want to know more about the trip I'm planning in mind, please drop me an email at hotmail.com|sarah0739, we can discuss more about it and know each other more to see if we are the ideal travel partner for each other.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to your response!
Post a Reply to: seeking travel partners to Tibet at the end of June
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code