Menu
best tourguide
Feb 25, 2010 09:50
  • ECHO67
hi everyone especially the ones that are interested to visit China, don't hesitate to contact me if you got any problems,i would like to offer help.
i am a outgoing girl and professional tourguide,I was raised up in a small town in middle China where the pandas reside in. I am familiar with almost all the major cities in China and willing to explore the ones I haven't been to together with you.

I promise you a life-long memory if you choose to start a journey with me.Don't waste your time to think

Aug 20, 2010 06:44
GUEST85143 Hello,

I am travelling with my wife to LiJiang in early November, do you provide private tour services there. We will also need hotes and and transportation for our 5 day stay in LiJiang/Kunming.

Albert Khoo
Sep 2, 2010 20:30
  • ECHO67
0086 13427787181
Sep 2, 2010 21:21
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST85143

Hello,

I am travelling with my wife to LiJiang in early November, do you provide private tour services there. We will also need hotes and and transportation for our 5 day stay in LiJiang/Kunming.

Albert Khoo

Hey, I know that this site, Travelchinaguide provide private tours. They also have flight/train/hotel booking service.
Sep 2, 2010 21:26
  • ECHO67
I have a guiding business partner there. She owns a hostel there and extremely familiar with the bars,shops,horse-renting agency, transportation and so on. Still she is a nice and kind girl with a funny character even better than me
don't you think a local her is far better than a outside tourguide?
Post a Reply to: best tourguide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code