Menu
Eqri plaza is near Zhengzhou railway station?
Feb 26, 2010 13:17
  • ROBERTO1
I will be travelling to Zhengzhou by plane from Beijing in March. As I have only the overnight in the city I decided to book a hotel in Erqi road which I was told being the closest to the railway station and the long-distance bus bay. Is that correct? Is there a bus service from the airport which runs regularly to there and how long does it take?Thanks!
Feb 27, 2010 02:00
  • CHERRY07
The airport shuttle bus runs between the airport and Civil Aviation Hotel. It takes about 40 minutes. If you take the airport shuttle bus to Civil Aviation Hotel, then you can take No.26 bus or take a taxi to Zhengzhou Railway Station. The taxi fare is around CNY 10.
Feb 28, 2010 03:56
GUEST86132 In case I shall get a taxi from the Civil Aviation Hotel maybe it should be better to me to let me drop off at the hotel at the same rate suppose. Are there direct buses running to Longmen from Zhengzhou instead of changing at Luoyang first? Once again thank you for your precious help!
Mar 17, 2010 12:37
  • ELLYSE
AFAIK there're no buses going directly from Zhengzhou to Longmen Grottoes. It's not "irritating" to just go to Luoyang first anyway! The grottoes are south of Luoyang, Zhengzhou is east of Luoyang, it's not as if the grottoes are halfway in between the two cities.
Post a Reply to: Eqri plaza is near Zhengzhou railway station?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code