Menu
i am looking for a translator in yiwu and for an apartment for rent
Aug 20, 2011 07:56
GUEST16794 Hi,
I want to open an office in Yiwu and i'm looking for an apartment for rent, 2 or 3 room , it'd be better with furniture .. please contact me at gmail.com|skassifi
Sep 3, 2011 09:31
  • YIWU001
OO1's car service is something different from other car rentaling company; You should rent both our car and driver, also our drivers are not ordinary drivers, they are all well-educated college graduates, with more than 5 years' working experience in sourcing industry, they all speak fluent English, very professional in business; They can be your senior assistant, if you are on a business trip to China, and want to travel to different cities and different factories, you can call OO1 for help;

OO1 can work out a best schedule for your business trip, book hotels and tickets for you in case of necessary, we are familiar with cities from Zhejiang Province, Jiangsu Province and Shanghai as well, we know how to efficiently communicate with factories, we are experienced in auditing manufactures, we can help you to discover potential problems with your potential suppliers, we can also follow up your orders in factories and make control on quality if you like;

Here OO1 is not only your private translator, but also your senior assistant and private driver;

Call us or send us email to get cost details;
QQ.COM|962338634
Sep 4, 2011 08:53
GUESTOMER I'VE OFFICE IN YIWU AND LOOKING FOR A CHINESE GIRL THAT SPEAK SOME ARABIC AND KNOWS MS OFFICE
Oct 28, 2011 00:37
GUEST91130 Hello Everybody , we are the biggest and professional import and export company here in YIWU .if you need any information or translator ,please email to :yahoo.com|casey_deng
We will try the best to help you .
Thank you very much!
Nov 15, 2011 22:04
GUEST13119
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAHMED View Post

Hello

I need the information if you can help me!

I am considering opening an office in Yiwu to transact business between China to Morocco.
I need legal information about of the creation of a trading company in China.
rent an apartment for residential use at the same time an office, not ...

Dear sir:

To open a office in yiwu will not cost you much. will bring you much profit

I have experience in organize a sourcing office in yiwu. and familiar in all steps from sourcing till shipping.If possible,Plz conact me
yahoo.com|amychung100us
Jan 14, 2012 21:15
  • PAULO155555
I am looking for a translator Chinese Portuguese in Yiwu between February 6th to 10th. my email gmail.com|realartebijoux
Thank You
Paulo
Feb 2, 2012 03:06
GUEST83176 hello

i am looking for 2 bed rooms flat in Yiwy for 3 months
what is the price abaut?

Feb 2, 2012 08:01
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83176

hello

i am looking for 2 bed rooms flat in Yiwy for 3 months
what is the price abaut?

Hi,
Sorry . You can not find any apartment renting for 3 month . At least is for 6 month or one year ,most of them .
Feb 2, 2012 22:32
  • ERICMWAKI
i am looking for a job in yiwu i am a foreigner from kenya my chinese speaking is good Can i get ?
if yes contact me ;yahoo.com|mwaki.eric
Apr 3, 2012 10:32
GUESTAVO Hi we urgently looking for fully furnished 2 bed room apartment for 6 month or 1 year . please let me know . also looking for translator . contact us gmail.com|alenvario
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: i am looking for a translator in yiwu and for an apartment for rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code