Menu
Living cost in shanghai(china)
Mar 3, 2010 02:18
guest21111 Hi, I am travelling to shanghai china. Can any of you tell me how much expenditure will it take for me. I need some expenditure details about food and room rent etc... Can any one help on this for me...
Mar 7, 2010 07:06
GUEST17197 With so little information provided by you, it's hard to say how much money you would need to carry. Are you going alone or with a group? Do you know Chinese?
Traveling on a budget, one can get by with as little as 350 RMB a day - cheap motel/hostel, cheap food, riding a bus, no shopping, visit only free places.
Traveling like a diplomat, one can easily spend 7,000 RMB a day - 5 star hotel, best restaurants, limos, shopping at Nanjing Lu, visit the famous attractions. The sky is the limit.
Remember this: some people on a tight budget have a happier trip than some on a limitless budget,
Hope you got your answer.
Mar 7, 2010 22:29
GUEST21111 HI I am not comming for tour. I am comming for official purpose. I am going to stay there for 2 to 3 months. I need some detail information about cost of breakfast, lunch, dinner, normal room rent, bus ticket cost, etc like these things....
Mar 21, 2010 08:41
  • ELLYSE
Accommodation will depend on how much YOU are going to spend on it. We have no idea about any of YOUR spending habits!
Post a Reply to: Living cost in shanghai(china)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code