Menu
Shanghai Pudong Airport
Mar 4, 2010 16:56
  • STEVENWHO
hi

i will arrive in shanghai at 07:20 am, i need to get to yiwu city, what is the quickest and cheapest way to get there, is there a cheap private car service, i have got a price of RMB900 which sounds expensive.
Mar 5, 2010 03:18
  • JIMMYB
Actually you can take the long distance bus from Pudong Airport to Yiwu. It costs 180 RMB, much cheaper than renting a private car. You can buy the ticket at Exit 6-7 Arrival Area of terminal, exit 8-9 of terminal and Booking Office of Coach Station.

As for the time schedule, I am a bit confused. The English website of Pudong airport says it departs at 13:10 and 16:50. But its Chinese website says it departs at 11:10 and 17:10. Since you arrive at Pudong Airport so early, you may go there to confirm the info and buy the ticket in advance.
Mar 21, 2010 08:30
  • ELLYSE
Are you travelling alone? How much luggage would you have? When would you be travelling?
It might be best to take airport shuttle no.7 to Shanghai South train station, then a D train to Yiwu.
If you've any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg StevenWho) in the subject line.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Pudong Airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code