Menu
Reasons for divorce!
Mar 5, 2010 02:34
  • JANE01

1.A guy in Utah requests the court to allow him to divorce his wife. As for the reason, he says that his wife hangs four photos of her ex-husband above their bed. He really can’t stand this.
2.A woman wants to divorce her husband because he orders her to hide herself every time they meet his ex-girlfriend. North Dakota
3.A wife in North Dakota decides to divorce her husband because he called a man from the funeral home to see her and booked some wreathed used on the funeral when she was ill.
4.A man in Belgium divorces his wife because she bought a piece of aviation insurance and decided her dog (NOT HIM) to be her beneficiary if an accident happens.
5.A wife in Berlin requests for divorce because her husband is too addicted to murder novels. Every night, her husband repeated the plots in the novel in their home. And he waked her up frequently to play the role of the dead body. She couldn’t bear him anymore.
6.A wife in Switzerland divorces her husband because he always casts a sideways glance at other women when they hang out together. Actually it is not all her husbands’ fault. He was born with a squint.

Mar 5, 2010 02:52
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by JANE01

1.A guy in Utah requests the court to allow him to divorce his wife. As for the reason, he says that his wife hangs four photos of her ex-husband above their bed. He really can’t stand this.

If I were the guy, I would also request for divorce. Someone might say that this guy is too narrow-minded and he shouldn't have been angry with a man who has gone for years. Well, maybe you would like to experience it instead of him and then tell me how you feel.
Apr 17, 2010 04:22
GUEST21131
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Well, maybe you would like to experience it instead of him and then tell me how you feel.

Agree! hah... Love as well as marriage are selfish in one's life. I think NOBODY would like to have a try.
Post a Reply to: Reasons for divorce!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code