Menu
travel to hongkong
Mar 8, 2010 00:45
  • LAINA
i plan to travelling to hongkong this april with family (4 adult, 2 childreen) i plan to stay at Mirador Mansion,tst.. is it any dim sum restoran around Mirador Mansion ? how to go to : from Mirador Mansion-ocean park-the victoria peak- star of avenue(arrive avenue of star arround 7 pm)?
can we get star ferry from victoria peak to avenue of star? have u any suggestion for a simply way to get to my destination? (not by foot for a long time)?.. cause have two children 2,5 years old are join with us ... thanx alot for your suggestion...
Mar 13, 2010 03:01
Mansion-ocean park-the victoria peak- star of avenue:

Walk to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station to take Tsuen Wan Line to Admiralty and then get out at Exit B to find No. 629 bus. You can take it to Ocean Park. From Ocean Park to Victoria Peak, you may take No.629 back to Admiralty and then take Island Line (MTR) to Central. Get out at Exit J2 and walk to Central Peak Tram Terminus to take Peak Tram to the Victoria Peak. Then take No.15 bus from the peak to Central Star Ferry. There you can take ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Terminal which is very close to the Avenue of Stars.
Post a Reply to: travel to hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code