Menu
I am looking for some one who can translate for me and travel with me
Mar 9, 2010 02:35
  • VFOTHERBY
I am traveling from Shanghia to the Zhejiang Province next week and am looking for a companion who could travel and interpet for me at various meetings. I need someone trustworthy.Anyone interested please email
Mar 10, 2010 07:01
  • GEOFFLEE
Hi, there.This is Geoff Li,i can assist you for that. actually, i am more than an interpreter and a translator in Yiwu, Yongkang and any city in Zhejiang, but also a personal assistant, guide, and quality inspector. i can drive you around some cities, such as Yiwu, Wuyi,Jinhua, Yongkang and Dongyang city.please feel free to email me to gmail.com|geofflee2002, I will email you back with my References.

regards & Have a nice trip in China.

Geoff Li
Mar 12, 2010 08:05
  • JOYIN
Hi This is Joyin from Zhejiang ,are you coming to Zhejiang for some business meeting ? I really hope I can help you in someway .By the way ,I don't got your email ,you can email me to :hotmail.com|Joyinyeh.

Have a nice trip !
Mar 26, 2010 00:08
  • ELLYSE
I do fit, but I guess I'm too late to reply!
Apr 5, 2010 00:41
  • GIONVIA
I am travelling with my clients to shanghai on April 6 and we are also planning to visit ningbo .So if you do the same ,we may travel together. My email is yahoo.com|chinatigerassociate Cheers , my friend !
Post a Reply to: I am looking for some one who can translate for me and travel with me
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code