Menu
How did you learn Chinese
Mar 22, 2010 07:17
  • ALIMUSLIM
How did you learn Chinese?Could you please give some hints on learning Chinese?
Mar 23, 2010 09:08
GUEST22244 As long as I know,many foreigners who want to learn Chinese will find a Chinese tutor.Or else, they would make friends with Chinese and talk together. You know it is not bad to learn a language with the local people. That's my opinion. Just for reference.
Mar 26, 2010 22:03
GUEST20221 In my point of view, learning any language is the same. listening, speaking, writing and reading is best ways of learning laguage. You'd better find a tutor or make friends with Chinese and talk a lot. Chinese characters is the most difficult for foreigners. But listening and speaking are much easy in case of understanding Chinese Pinyin. So you may plow more hours in Pinyin. That 's my poor view.
Mar 27, 2010 05:22
  • DAVEC
I started at uni, then found a few Chinese friends who helped me. I learn most though when I am in China where I have to use the language and hear it every day
Apr 2, 2010 06:57
  • KATIELIANG
you can learn it online in Mychineselearning.com which is a fantasitc chinese school, you can learn chinese anywhere and anytime with qualified chinese teachers.
you can visit :www.mychineselearning.com. Free trial now
Apr 20, 2010 04:36
hello,i think learn chinese is not a difficult thing if you have right method and find a good chinese,i would like to help you if you like ,my msn is msn.com|libin66486
Post a Reply to: How did you learn Chinese
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code