Menu
Is it easy to find a job in China?
Mar 22, 2010 07:29
  • ALIMUSLIM
Is it easy to find a job for the foreigners in China? How did you find a good job for yourself? What is your main problem after you begin to work here?
Apr 1, 2010 00:32
GUESTBOB It is up to you,I think I can get a good job for myself at any time at any city of China.I can teach English.
Apr 6, 2010 09:17
GUESTCHENGHONG It is hard to find a good job for ordinary people ,I think.
Apr 11, 2010 07:11
  • LEOMASON
I think the situation is always changing in China, while to be a linguish teacher is always a backup solution for a foreigner to make enough money to cover expenditures.

If you have work experience in marketing, advertising, financial engineering or online trading, you'll get an excellent offer in China from now on, because many domestic big companies are trying to expand their market outside mainland China.
Apr 15, 2010 08:53
GUEST79468 my work is related to galvanized steel i wish to work in china in sales department or any trador my e-msn is hotmmail.com|shahzadcn
Dec 19, 2010 15:07
GUESTMANISH hi,

this is manish from dubai at presant i am working in a import and export company i have 4 years import and export work experiance. i can speak english arabic hindi. my fild is sales and marketing, i have made very good relation with buyers and with china suppliers.i want to work in china so please if any job is there please inform me. my e-mail id is msn: live.com|manishjed / yahoo : ymail.com|rajanice

thanks and regards
manish hardasani
+971-55-3964158
Post a Reply to: Is it easy to find a job in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code