Menu
f to l visa need some advices and information
Mar 24, 2010 09:25
  • SHAI
im filipina.im marrried to chines man here in china for 7 months.im still holding an f visa bcoz of i didnt go back philippine yet since i got married.i plan to go back to philippines next month to change my visa f visa to l visa as chinese rule..i just want to know the complete list documents should i take with me so i can get an chinese visa again at the chinese embassy in philippines..?is it harder to get a chinese visa again even my husband is chinese?i know im not allow to work here but i just wanna stay with my husband.
another question is;
if i can get an l visa to comeback here in china,how long i should stay here in china without going out from this country so i can have a chinese green card or chinese ID?Thanks a lot.i hope to hear from you soon as possible
Mar 24, 2010 23:57
  • ELLYSE
Didn't you just post something which's almost (if not) identical?! Why the spam?

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=57124
Mar 25, 2010 00:35
  • SHAI
sorry ,i mean to posted it 3 times i think becoz i wasnt sure that many people can read it im new in this site.so i thought the more messages i will sent many people can read it and they have mmuch and idea it can help me
Last edited by SHAI: Mar 25, 2010 00:37
Mar 25, 2010 01:32
  • ELLYSE
Look, spamming is NOT polite and you're NOT likely to get more in terms of quantity or quality by doing this!
Mar 25, 2010 01:36
  • SHAI
i dont know the rule ok.sorry,ok ill out of you own site.thanks
Mar 25, 2010 01:42
  • SHAI
i think you know everything ..youre perfect.
Mar 25, 2010 02:11
  • ELLYSE
This is not MY site.
Spamming is not polite, be it here or anywhere else. This is not "unique", this is common courtesy, please!
Post a Reply to: f to l visa need some advices and information
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code