Menu
looking for hotels in Rongjiang
Mar 28, 2010 15:39
  • FRANZDA
We are looking forward to visit the Rongjiang area.
Have anyone information about hotels there.

thank you for answering soon

franzda
Mar 28, 2010 19:47
  • BILLCAI
Hello Franzda,

Are you going to visit the LongJiang area in Foshan city, where there are many furniture factories?

Best Regards.

Bill Cai
Mar 29, 2010 01:37
  • ELLYSE
I'm sure this traveller is going to Rongjiang in Guizhou province, not Longjiang in Guangdong province!
Mar 29, 2010 08:26
GUEST12189 Hello
Yes it´s true we are going to Rongjiang in Guizhou province.
Thank you.
Mar 29, 2010 08:28
GUEST12189 Hi ELLYSE

what about infos about Hotels

best regards

Franzda
Mar 30, 2010 00:08
  • ELLYSE
No idea, sorry. If I knew I would've replied you before.
Mar 30, 2010 07:53
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi Franzda,
I passed through that way in 2005 and at the time the main street was being ripped up and undergoing a major upgrade. We had planned to stay there and visit some of the nearby villages but with limited time and the obvious mess around we pushed on to Congjiang for the night where we very easily found clean, quiet accommodation opposite the bus station. From here we went into Zhaoxing for two nights. Great place Dong village with five towers and plenty of 'little' hotels.

Accommodation options in the smaller places around China have improved a lot in the past few years. Don't worry. Plan your arrival for around midday or early afternoon. From Kaili, take an early bus and you'll have plenty of time. The road should be OK although keep in mind that the road from north of Rongjiang to Congjiang follow the river (forgot it's name, but read my Travel Reviews on that area for more info) and subject to landslips. It was at time also being upgraded so should be more comfortable and quicker.

The journey from Kaili to Congjiang remains one of my favourite and certainly more memorable bus trips. You'll find a room or someone will find you. Just take a look before saying yes... Expect to a pay Y100/200 range for a simple twin in smaller boutique/family run hotels and over Y250 - Y400 for the 'best hotel in town'.

Enjoy and don't stress.
Apr 26, 2011 09:02
Nowadays, there are few inns or hotels with good facilities in Rongjiang county. The newest hotel till now is Shengding Hotel, which is a 3 star hotel opened in this February.
Post a Reply to: looking for hotels in Rongjiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code