Menu
Visa approval becoming quicker
Mar 28, 2010 19:56
guest24175 Good day to all. I bring good news. I recently married in China. My wife has joined a QQ group that chats about the process. It appears there is now about a five month wait for the Visa interview. Many rumors are out there about a long wait but it appears to me to have been shortened. I hope this is true.
Apr 3, 2010 21:29
GUEST17197 It was reported that the number of applicants for US visas (immigrant or non-immigrant visas) has gone down due to the great recession. Maybe that explains the shorter wait time for a visa now.
Nov 25, 2011 00:41
  • JOHNLUCY
Can you tell me how to make an appointment in Guangzhou to start the process of the I-130 application? After a month of emails and calls to Beijing, I was told I had to personally appear in Guangzhou even though we live in Qingdao. I assume I need an appointment to deliver the form and pay the 420 dollar fee, but I get no response from the embassy there either.

Thanks ... John
Nov 14, 2012 14:09
  • DAN777
I have been waiting almost 4 months. I was told by my lawyer it would be 5 or 6 months. I hope it is 5 months. I went to China and got married.
Post a Reply to: Visa approval becoming quicker
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code