Menu
What’s your view about scandals of superstar?
Mar 29, 2010 21:19
  • RAINDROP
With the development of media and internet, 'the inside of thing' can easily be exposed. As public figures, their influence is insignificant. However, some are dying to shrink from such scandals; some of them are searching opportunity for visibility.

Conversely, those superstars have their right to live their own life as general citizen. If they did something wrong, they are undoubtedly under great concerns.

So what is your view?
Apr 24, 2010 02:19
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

some are dying to shrink from such scandals; some of them are searching opportunity for visibility.

The former occasions occur on those politicians, I think. And what you listed later may deal a lot for those who want to be known by the public. Anyway, it is boring speculations.
Apr 24, 2010 05:47
  • MARK_81
Well on one side of the argument once someone makes that decision to pursue acting or singing or running for office or anything else for that matter and if someone is lucky enough to "become a star" so to speak you should appreciate who brought you there in the first place and remain humble and not let it change who you are.

But of course we all make mistakes thats just natural so paparazzi going after people and their families crosses the line for me but reporting on the news is fair I think.

But yes famous people are still people and deserve some form of something resembling a private life too!

Apr 27, 2010 23:08
Easy! Remember that they are entertainment stars so their scandals will definitely entertain people. They do know that they will have no privacy when then step into the entertainment circle.
May 3, 2010 02:08
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Easy! Remember that they are entertainment stars so their scandals will definitely entertain people. They do know that they will have no privacy when then step into the entertainment circle.

Well said!! But they definitely hurt their fans...
May 10, 2010 22:49
GUESTJJ Hi,GLOOMYSUNDAY
Maybe they don't care whether they hurt their fans or not...the only thing they care is their profits. These slavish followers are simplex.
May 15, 2010 22:21
  • LOKI
Well said GuestJJ All modern day actors now are the worst seen, but they selfishly measure their success by how much money they raked in from the profits. So I guess you can say if they can fool us with the lie of how good they are because of profits instead acting which is 3rd rate, then they are good actors and we are foolish to believe it.!! I still like you Gloomy!
May 15, 2010 22:27
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY

Oh,LOKI, maybe I'd better not believe 'it' since we are not foolish...Huh
May 15, 2010 22:43
  • LOKI
Gloomy you can not beat me in a "whizzing contest" because I will wet you!! ahahaha but who am I to argue with you if thats what you want to believe. To each their own as they say. Good acting went out the window long ago with superstars. Now its all about the money. I will be back i have to pick some flowers and bring them to you.
May 15, 2010 22:44
  • LOKI
these are for you!!

May 15, 2010 22:45
  • LOKI
I will get rid of the cigarette if you accept them
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What’s your view about scandals of superstar?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code