Menu
Needs some more advice for -Shenzhen-HK Trip
Apr 1, 2010 09:04
  • CHRISDAE
Hi all!

I'm planning to go to HK Disneyland with my daughter on Saturday morning thru Shenzhen. I need some more tips for the travel. I appreciate any replies with regards to these following questions:

1) How can I travel straight from Lo Hu/Lo Wu to Disneyland?
2) Which part of Hongkong is the best place to stay for 2 nights? Just wanna see Disney, Walk of the Stars, and maybe go to Central for shopping?
3) From Tsim tsa tsui, is there any Catholic church nearby to go for Easter Sunday?
4) In going back to China, I was thinking to go to Macau first then ride a ferry to Shenzhen. Any idea how far is Shekou pier to the train station and how can I get there?

Thanks for the time.
Apr 1, 2010 13:25
  • ELLYSE
1) Pretty easily by MTR. though you'll need to change lines quite a few times. Lo Wu→ Kowloon Tong→ Prince Edward→ Lai King→ Sunny Bay→ Disneyland Resort will take 77 mins and cost 51 HKD for an adult ticket, or 47.5 HKD if you have an Octopus card.
Refer to http://www.mtr.com.hk/jplanner/images/maps/routemap.pdf for a map of Hong Kong's MTR system.
2) Anywhere in Kowloon or Hong Kong island that's close to a MTR line.
4) Why the circuitous route?
Apr 1, 2010 21:47
  • CHRISDAE
Thank you very much.

Was just thinking of dropping by Macau for a 2-3 hours trip before going back to China if it won't take too much hours for travelling.

Apr 2, 2010 02:13
  • CHRISDAE
How can I go from Lou Hu to Shenzhen West Station by the way? On my way back, my student got me a different ticket. Please? Thanks.

Apr 2, 2010 03:34
  • ELLYSE
Eh, going around Macau with all the luggage? Might as well save it for another trip?
Not sure about the transport for the other question... taxi would be my answer!
Post a Reply to: Needs some more advice for -Shenzhen-HK Trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code