Menu
Looking for a room for rent near Fudan University
Apr 7, 2010 06:26
guest14121 Hi! My name is Jasmine Lee. I am currently at the Philippines and will be taking a chinese language program there in Shanghai this upcoming semester at Fudan University.
I'm looking for a room for rent preferably not more than 3000 CNY per month and is near Fudan University.

I'll probably arrive within August 2010.

you may email me at gmail.com|jasmine101486.

Thank you
Apr 12, 2010 02:03
GUESTGREG Hi,

I’m working for a real estate agency in shanghai (Fortune Property Agency Co.ltd)

I’m available for all your requirement and for all kind of rent/ sales of appartment for any localization in shanghai.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me :

hotmail.fr|Greg.nelken
158 009 80 400

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Best Regards

Gregory Nelken
Apr 12, 2010 22:05
  • MOQDEH
hey

am looking for a room near Fudan University and I will be taking a chinese language program in this upcoming semester at Fudan University :D

that makes the two of us
:D am still searching for a room please help if you found one

he is my mail: msn.com|criss.o
Mar 30, 2012 10:18
GUEST83776 Hey I will be taking the chinese language program at Fudan University and I was wondering if you can give me a list of possible 1-bedroom apartments near Fudan University so I can check it on the net. Thank you

Email: gmail.com|chrissiy11
Jul 13, 2012 10:45
GUESTRENEE Hi, I'll also be taking the Chinese language program at Fudan University! I'm still looking for an apartment. Have you guys been able to find anything, and if so, how? Thank you!
Email: gmail.com|vandiemen.renee
Aug 14, 2012 05:28
GUEST83209 Hi, I'll also be taking the Chinese language program at Fudan University! I'm also looking for an apartment. please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!!!
Post a Reply to: Looking for a room for rent near Fudan University
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code