Menu
[Dali or Lijiang] travel companion (I am a Chinese student)
Apr 9, 2010 23:31
  • ADBAYUE
Hi,guys! I am a Chinese graduate student in Yunnan University, Male, 25. And my major is anthropology. I plan to have a trip to Dali or Lijiang ,or both of them in April or May,in order to investigate the culture about a minority named Bai in Dali. Say truth,I wish to travel to there for a long time. The journey will be persist 3 to 6 days,going to all the interested place there.And I will going to there from Kunming which I lived now.

Now,I am looking for a travel companion to there together,go dutch. I hope you come from a English speaking country, to improve my pool English during the way.And I hope to know and note your opinion about China minority culture in a foreigner's sight also.

For a return, I can be a translator for you during the trip , and also I can introduce the Chinese minority culture about language,food,cloths,religion,art,architecture to you.

Please contact to me if you are interested and you have enouge time to arrange the journey,I think we will have a happy time. QQ.com|254428950 / sina.com|fengjihai425

P.S: I am just a student without any immovably income except the scholarship. So I hope we can use a more economical way for the trip. So maybe we will get accommodation in youth hostel ,but not the guesthouse. Except that, I will not illiberality the money at all. #^_^#
Post a Reply to: [Dali or Lijiang] travel companion (I am a Chinese student)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code