Menu
Shanghai to Xian
Apr 10, 2010 20:48
  • SUKU
I'm planning a 4-day trip to Xian (from Shanghai - reaching Xian on Apr 30 morning). Is anybody interested in travelling together from Shanghai (or who may reach Xian on the date indicated ) ? Kindly let me know so that I can share my plan and finalise.
Apr 11, 2010 11:55
  • ELLYSE
This isn't probably much help to you, but I wouldn't recommend going to Xi'an during a Chinese public holiday.
In any case, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 if you want help with itinerary planning -- put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Suku) in the subject line.
Apr 14, 2010 06:49
  • SUKU
Thank's Ellyse for your reply.
I understand your advise but I can't help it ! Public Holidays are the only leaves when I can travel around and explore this country ! During these long breaks I don't want to sit in my home and stare at the four walls !!
I have already made a plan which I'm sending you by mail. Any tips / suggestions / help is most welcome !!
-- Su
Apr 14, 2010 08:11
  • ELLYSE
Yes, we all have the same problems!
Well, on occasion I do "discover" some places which aren't too crowded, even during the Chinese public holidays.
Will reply you on email.
Apr 15, 2010 06:44
  • SUKU
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll explore the link you've sent. i may get back if I have some query.
regds,
Su
Apr 24, 2010 23:14
  • MALLONXIAO
have a good trip
Post a Reply to: Shanghai to Xian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code